Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zen Festival

chaos33

Originally posted by digital7

LMAO! you call that a lineup? WEAK!

u forgot....SLACK!!!! and BLAH!!!!:D

Acosta (he's losing it), Spacemen (seen them at every rave), uberzone (eh..some props to him), x-ecutioners (i would like to see them), dj craze (eh...i guess)....:zzz:

ps

the one and only Zen festival i went to, at least had Digweed:rolleyes:

last time zen had a decent lineup was when the chemical brothrs played but that party sucked ass at the coconut grove convention center.....filled with children on drugs.....

my favorite zen was the one in zephyrhills with rabbit in the moon, bt, crystal method, uberzone......uberzone's da shit by the way.....gotta give props to the mad producer.....

Originally posted by meng

last time zen had a decent lineup was when the chemical brothrs played but that party sucked ass at the coconut grove convention center.....filled with children on drugs.....

i was there for that one...Digweed threw a great set and even the Chemical Bros. (which i didnt like at the time), threw a great show....i missed the zephyrhills one, but i was at the Pre-Zen festival at Gainesville (at the Theatre)....

Originally posted by meng

Yeah I guess you'd better stick to those nightclubs on SOBE that are filled with adults on drugs. Wouldn't want to spoil the party would we??

Hey man ,

Chill out, every time i read one of your posts you're bitching or giving somekind of pissed-off response. BTW, this is clubplanet, so, obviously poeple over here are more into clubs than raves or any of that shit for that matter.

It seems you can't get along with the club people over here so why dont you try out the raver/kids website...

P{eace.

Adults on drugs I can handle.

"Dude, I'm armed (gestures to camera)..."

Adults run like hell.

Kids on drugs

"Ooo Nikon! We can be on poopieheads.com!"

And people wonder why Congress is trying to pass the RAVE act and other such bullshit.

Either way, stay the hell away. I like to perpetuate good things about the scene, and heavy drug use is not one of them.

I know things change with the times, but Zen conjures up good images for a lot of people on this board, and the reaction is warranted when "good festivals go bad..."

That's why I totally went to Beyond Festival. It was *not* billed as a 'dance music event'...i.e. truth in advertising. Plus, all the wonderful gear. :)