Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true. . .

This thread is absolutely pathetic. You have Laurie who even though doesn't want to start trouble somehow always manages too. Then you have Denny's friends. Ok, I like Denny and his music, but lets face it his friends are not gonna say he spun bad(which i don't know if he did or didn't I wasn't there, which would only be MY opinion anyway). So why even bother trying to come to agreements on this thread. Everyone should have friends that defend you like Denny seems to have so no one should be knocking these people or Denny for it. :D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

This thread is absolutely pathetic. You have Laurie who even though doesn't want to start trouble somehow always manages too. Then you have Denny's friends. Ok, I like Denny and his music, but lets face it his friends are not gonna say he spun bad(which i don't know if he did or didn't I wasn't there, which would only be MY opinion anyway). So why even bother trying to come to agreements on this thread. Everyone should have friends that defend you like Denny seems to have so no one should be knocking these people or Denny for it. :D

Just to let you know I have never met Denny. I just think Laurie028903948 is a moron. However it is great Denny does have the kind of friends he does to defend him!

Originally posted by laurie619

Umm.. he Remixed with a lot of international artists including Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, Faithless, Felix Da Housecat, Soulsearcher, Darryl Pandy, Sybil, Moloko, Funky Green Dogs, Victoria Beckham, and Madonna to name but a few.

SOME TRACKS.....'Night & Day' (Innocent), Illicit 'Sneaky Armada' (Azuli), Moloko 'Indigo' (Echo), Delacy 'Hideaway' (Slide N Slide), Samantha Mumba 'Body To Body' (Polydor), Subtronic 'Let's Get Horny' (Credence), Antoine Clamaran 'Get Up (It Doesn't Matter)' (Slip N Slide), Fused 'Saving Mary' (Columbia), Warrior 'Warrior' (Incentive) Madonna's 'Music' (Maverick, US), Max Linen 'Soulshaker' (Global Cuts) Rhonna's Billboard No. 1 Dance smash 'Satisfied' (Epic), Victoria Beckham's "Not Such An Innocent Girl" (Virgin), and more recently Pimp "The Light" on Mute Record's dance imprint Futuregroove, Funky Green Dogs' "Fired Up" (Universal), and Live Element "Be Free" (Gossip).

MAN LUCKY I AM I WORK DOING THIS...:laugh:

This all coming from someone who says "DANNY" plays HIP HOP!

Took ya two hours to respond!! I know Alex Trebek would be disappointed but honestly I thought it would have been longer.

Guest saleen351

My mistake...:D ...not everyone on here is Denny's friend. But some are, and they are being good friends. That is all that I'm trying to say.

she is friends with his friends, dont' let her fool you......

amen on your other post, you have to question people who never say a negative thing about any club.....

Originally posted by saleen351

amen on your other post, you have to question people who never say a negative thing about any club.....

I mean I wouldn't question them you just understand them. Come on if someone was publicly dissing one of my friends I would definitely stick up for them or go back at the other person...it is human nature.

But what did Laurie expect by making this public announcement a pat on the back. She sets herself up for being criticized. :rolleyes:

I mean I wouldn't question them you just understand them. Come on if someone was publicly dissing one of my friends I would definitely stick up for them or go back at the other person...it is human nature.

Espescially if it is worth it.......:idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

Really...I am??...I never met Queen Bitch..met Sayno a couple times in passing....and yup we are best friends now..Saleen your right again...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Once again, I am not trying to fool anyone....I simply think Laurie2987539 is an idiot.

Spygirl - I will probably be down for just Sat! See ya then!

Originally posted by queenbitch

Yes it is true that you are a useless WHORE!!!

every whore has a use....even you

like you for example...you are a cum dumpster, which means you are used for storing large amounts of load as not to stain sheets or the upholstery of the backseat of your car:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by laurie619

THANKS GUYS. . YOU ALL MAD MY DAY GO BY SO FAST. . :D

oh and clubangel you shouldnt talk your belly is WAY bigger then mine :laugh:

You sure about that? You seemed to be stuffed into those Bongo's pretty tightly.

Uh-oh....its starting to get PERSONAL....:eek:

One more thing...its really not your job to leak a big event like this, you should leave that to the owners, managers and promoters. But I guess they didnt teach you that in your "Robbie Rivera 101" seminar.:blown:

Now shoo, cause I cant TAKE you anymore!

Originally posted by cgm

Uh-oh....its starting to get PERSONAL....:eek:

One more thing...its really not your job to leak a big event like this, you should leave that to the owners, managers and promoters. But I guess they didnt teach you that in your "Robbie Rivera 101" seminar.:blown:

Now shoo, cause I cant TAKE you anymore!

I didnt leak anything..I asked if it was TRUE....:D