Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I still talk to my X??? Help!!!

I was with this girl for a year and half, we broke up a couple of months ago and she basically doesn't want to be with anyone right now... We still talk and do things together sometimes... I like her a lot.... And I don't want to be her friend, we don't no what we are right now... Should I still talk to this girl?????

People help me out!!!

:confused: :confused:

:blown:

Originally posted by moose25

I was with this girl for a year and half, we broke up a couple of months ago and she basically doesn't want to be with anyone right now... We still talk and do things together sometimes... I like her a lot.... And I don't want to be her friend, we don't no what we are right now... Should I still talk to this girl?????

People help me out!!!

:confused: :confused:

:blown:

Even though your broke up,keep the friendship going,your just might become the best of friends or even somewhere down the line your might get back together.If the both of you broke up on good terms thats a plus.If you don't want to talk with her thats cool,but tell her why,but please keep the friendship going.Hope this helps.

Peace

Tony

I was in the same situation about 2 years ago. I think you are just setting yourself up for a fall later when you get the nerves back up to ask her to be together and she will tell you that she only thinks of you as a friend. On the other hand - think strategically. Will the friendship with her benefit you or hurt you. Tough choice.