homegrown last night

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

How ghetto are Cintron and I????

Bringing in 40's from the deli instead of paying $3.50 a Heiniken....

Whatever, had a great time last night....as usual. Nice seeing everyone again.

LOL....Nah man.....What goes on at Pseudo is ghetto.....That was just being cheap......;):tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

How ghetto are Cintron and I????

Bringing in 40's from the deli instead of paying $3.50 a Heiniken....

Whatever, had a great time last night....as usual. Nice seeing everyone again.

I have pictures... *rubs hands together, grins maniacally*

Originally posted by reenichole

did anyone see me last night

I think I did. Did you have a black dress on?????

That was like at 1 or so you missed it, and by that time i was drunk and tired and just wanted to go home. Hope to c u next week.

Eric - Do you not remember when I had Flash on and the guy was saying: "Now look over here....someone brought in their own liquor to the party....6 packs and pints, I think not!" -- I started pointing right at you but you didn't understand why. You ghetto bastard. ;)

Originally posted by wideskies

joeg's in (cinna)BOSTON, teK.

i am really glad to be back in NYC. that was my first time at Homegrown, and i'll definitely add it to my weekly repetoire.

twas good to see the usual *makes hand gesture* crew, as well as to meet more of the CP clan (regina, teklord, kingarthur, echostar *yeah* and friend, and er.. maybe some other people), and to hear some lovely beats from cintron. i missed ron's set, and i wasn't sure who was on after eric... i wanted to stay to catch lasix's set but i had to get up this morning at a decent hour.

kat.. didnt see ya! come down early next week.. I am kickin the party off at 8. after cintron was my boy Jeff (aka Misjif) droppin the drumnbass... he's not on the boards.. I'm curious what you all thought of him. I thought he rocked it!

cintron.. only caught the last two tracks you played..but good to meet you anyway

Originally posted by lasix

kat.. didnt see ya! come down early next week.. I am kickin the party off at 8. after cintron was my boy Jeff (aka Misjif) droppin the drumnbass... he's not on the boards.. I'm curious what you all thought of him. I thought he rocked it!

Jeff's set was almost flawless. He definitely through it down nicely. I just wish we had the damn recordings. :(

cintron.. only caught the last two tracks you played..but good to meet you anyway

DnB? Gotta stay later next time...

He was great!

Actual conversation during his set:

Wideskies *sees Hoke dancing*: "How's your energy?"

Hoke *raises hands to the ceiling*: "Up here!" *grin*

:aright:

Yo Ron yeah i got what you were sayin'.

Velvet's lines are TOO close to my life, haha. :)

as for energy levels... nice meeting you [again], wideskies ;)

oh and yeah Lasix, it was good meeting you too! maybe next time when i'm not partially tipsy i can actually form a coherent statement, lol.

oh and Mugs... yeah good seein' you man :)

dammit next time i'm bringing my tech/breaks bag!

Sorry, I couldn't make it last night Ron & Bog but I was on call last night at Cablevision. Glad it went well again. This is a great Tuesday night party, keep it up and I'll see you next week or maybe tomorrow at Psuedo

;)

Eric!!! missed ya last night :)

ROn---I caught the last 5 minutes...nice track...damn, I haven't heard a full live set from you since your Timo set at Phaze One..or wait...was it the cracked out morning after Starbucks haha so am I deemed "flyer girl"?

shannon been there make sure you get your money back, it shouldn't be too hard, just a pain in the ass

CINTRON, OH, LORD OF THE BEATS :) yes I drug my sick ass out for you no disappointment thanks for the huuuuuuuuuuuug (just get me another demo :) )

quote of the night: (Lisa, goagirl, looking at Nick, phatman) Who is that, Quoth? :laugh:

Nick nice to see you shakin it get your bum out more

Marci thanks for the interesting ride home love ya girl ;)

oh Marty niiiiiiiiice demo :)

All the sets were great, wanted to hear Nathan again but I felt like shit....

all i have to say is :) THANK YOU!!!!!!

dammit you guys always make me happy everytime i go out, but i think you make me even HAPPIER than normal when i'm spinning.

Shit. I think when i wake up tomorrow i'll be working on the next demo....

Originally posted by snoozi8

quote of the night: (Lisa, goagirl, looking at Nick, phatman) Who is that, Quoth? :laugh:

Nick nice to see you shakin it get your bum out more

...quoth must be a hell of a dancer...lol...the one muthafucka i'm dying to meet...

yeah...i dunno what got in me last night...guess y'all never seen me let loose..between the puffin, the TNTs, and the slammin music, it all felt good...it made the hangover at work well worth it...till next time...

i'll try to get out more...promise...:D

Thanks phatman - i'll definitely make sure you get a copy. (and snoozi... and regina.... and tasty... and marci... and whoever else will probably hang me from the nearest lightpole if i don't rush them a copy as soon as it's done).

:) oh and Sexxyme... thanks :P You had some nice... things... goin' on too. haha :goofy: yeah sorry i'm still dealing with being cracked out all day.

Originally posted by cintron

Thanks phatman - i'll definitely make sure you get a copy. (and snoozi... and regina.... and tasty... and marci... and whoever else will probably hang me from the nearest lightpole if i don't rush them a copy as soon as it's done).

:) oh and Sexxyme... thanks :P You had some nice... things... goin' on too. haha :goofy: yeah sorry i'm still dealing with being cracked out all day.

THANKSSSS..lol:laugh:

Originally posted by cintron

I just happen to carry a lightpole with me everywhere I go, in case I need to hang someone from it... so you better have a demo for me next time I see you, or else!!! :tongue: