Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stardo's mind want to know..

Im still kind of new to this board so I need everyone to fill me in on a little CP history.

With all these fighing words going around did anyone really ever get into any real life fights over these posts?

Who's friends and who really isnt friends?

I am Stardo friend of Neena and piro

Shit talker to ViP and trewguy

Therapist to NJstacked and bestfriend of dookie11.

The ex-wife of Stiggs and hand kisser of the Don tommytempts

This summer I will mostly be stuck in bad ass and stiffler arm pits.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

This summer I will mostly be stuck in bad ass and stiffler arm pits.

Thats an interesting place to be stuck:confused:

The only person that I actually know is Perns...The rest I have no clue because everybody has pseudonames, maybe I know them, maybe I dont?

Well, I know jp18, clubchic1006, barbiegirl, Swetpee, mosesonacid, djdavisg, and a few others but I ca not think to much right now. TO early in the morning.

I have meet spygirl & apthoesis

I have never fought anyone on this board nor do I intend to. I find everyone one to be super cool. I may know other but like my boy JP18 said I only know the pseudo names.

Originally posted by queenbitch

The mystery of who is who is what it is all about!!!! People make the mistake of telling people thier screen name and that is how people know who they are. I WILL NEVER TELL!!!

Have I met you out yet?

The mystery of who is who is what it is all about!!!! People make the mistake of telling people thier screen name and that is how people know who they are. I WILL NEVER TELL!!!

I get it..So in reality, you just maybe the sweetest girl I will ever meet, but on CP you are the QUEENBITCH.....I can appreciate the mystery.;)

Stardo, if i met a girl name stardo I would remember..So its safe to say we have never met. (unless I had one of those out of body experiences)...So I guess I still am not sure.:confused:

Originally posted by perns2002

Well, I know jp18, clubchic1006, barbiegirl, Swetpee, mosesonacid, djdavisg, and a few others but I ca not think to much right now. TO early in the morning.

I have meet spygirl & apthoesis

I have never fought anyone on this board nor do I intend to. I find everyone one to be super cool. I may know other but like my boy JP18 said I only know the pseudo names.

Ok so so far everyone really likes each other?

I like everyone I have met so far to.

There is one person out there that seems alittle weird

like they dont like me to much or mabe she is just a serious girl

who knows.

Originally posted by jp18

I get it..So in reality, you just maybe the sweetest girl I will ever meet, but on CP you are the QUEENBITCH.....I can appreciate the mystery.;)

Stardo, if i met a girl name stardo I would remember..So its safe to say we have never met. (unless I had one of those out of body experiences)...So I guess I still am not sure.:confused:

So your sayin queenbitch is just a roll she plays on cp.hhhmm

Could be. Could be.

To bad I cant say the same for my filthy mouth. Just kidding.

But Im not going to say Im the sweetest thing in the world.

If your mean Im going to be mean back. Im a women with a set of steal balls.

You and perns need to post pics.

The bottom line on this board is people say one thing and do another. I don't like people who are full of it!!! That is when I just go to town!! I can tell that if Laurie was ever graced with meeting me I wouldn't be nice to her!!!! Everyone else, with the exception of Saleen, I would have no problem doing some shots with!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Geez lets see....Who I know from CP Vip-Tech, Stiffler, Tommytempts, Piro, Neena, Stardo of course ( my favorite) :D

Djdanfury, and I know more people but cant think right now

Still havent located the little part of your central nervous system.

i agree with queenbitch......i like to tell it like it is.......u say something stupid....i will tell u....i don't go out of my way to meet people from the boards.....however sometimes it just happens......some people may know me from before ....some from after.....but i'll tell u one thing...i am exactly the same in person....if u have met me ....u would know....my screenname is what everyone calls me...misky,misk,miskit,miskay,muskrat....lol....need i go on!!

Originally posted by misk

i agree with queenbitch......i like to tell it like it is.......u say something stupid....i will tell u....i don't go out of my way to meet people from the boards.....however sometimes it just happens......some people may know me from before ....some from after.....but i'll tell u one thing...i am exactly the same in person....if u have met me ....u would know....my screenname is what everyone calls me...misky,misk,miskit,miskay,muskrat....lol....need i go on!!

it is kinda easy to meet people on the board when we go to a lot of the same places..........

I don't try to hide anything. I can't. I have a pretty strong character, it woud be hard to be someone I am not. what you see is what you get.

The bottom line on this board is people say one thing and do another. I don't like people who are full of it!!! That is when I just go to town!! I can tell that if Laurie was ever graced with meeting me I wouldn't be nice to her!!!! Everyone else, with the exception of Saleen, I would have no problem doing some shots with!!!!

She means well.

You guys would probably get along in real life. You never know.

Im to busy dancing my hiney off to fight.

You should let yourself be known though nice to put face to a screen name.

You go to sleezide?

Originally posted by misk

I think queen and laurie both have very strong personalities but are very different in the opinions and ways of doing things.

You all can read you know;)

Originally posted by stardo

So your sayin queenbitch is just a roll she plays on cp.hhhmm

Could be. Could be.

To bad I cant say the same for my filthy mouth. Just kidding.

But Im not going to say Im the sweetest thing in the world.

If your mean Im going to be mean back. Im a women with a set of steal balls.

You and perns need to post pics.

A pic? Sorry sweetheart, my ugly mug will break the lens...I Avoid pictures....

Originally posted by stardo

She means well.

You guys would probably get along in real life. You never know.

Im to busy dancing my hiney off to fight.

You should let yourself be known though nice to put face to a screen name.

You go to sleezide?

I have been going to Tempts since 1996!!!

I don't think I have met any of you. I may be a bitch but I have a lot of friends. I just speak my mind and people seem to appreciate me for that!!! If I like you, I am sweet as pie!!!

I like keeping myself a mystery!!!

I can appreciate the honesty....I am one to speak my mind.....I used to think I was dick, until I got invited to 9 weddings this year....I guess I dont try hard enuff:D

I have been going to Tempts since 1996!!!

Well I guess you will be appreciative and looking forward to this weekend.

I havent heard baby likes to ride in a while. Love that tune.

Also, let the sun shine.

God this weekend is going to be insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!