Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what did u think CP ppl looked like b4 u met them???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe a lil'. i dont even remember. i was just so confused bc i went down teh wrong street to meet u! and then you yelled at me bc your like u straightened your hair didnt u blah blah blah i did but only a lil, my hair is poker straight to begin w/ lol. i thought that u would have more of an attitude (kinda) bc of the way u talked on the phone i dont kno i cant explain it, but u are such a sweetie....we had fun but it was so dead. we'll have to go out again soon!and not get pulled over!! :D

Originally posted by clubindiva

maybe a lil'. i dont even remember. i was just so confused bc i went down teh wrong street to meet u! and then you yelled at me bc your like u straightened your hair didnt u blah blah blah i did but only a lil, my hair is poker straight to begin w/ lol. i thought that u would have more of an attitude (kinda) bc of the way u talked on the phone i dont kno i cant explain it, but u are such a sweetie....we had fun but it was so dead. we'll have to go out again soon!and not get pulled over!! :D

lol that was a crazy night!! and yea i dont blame you i sound like i have an attitude when i talk on the phone. :tongue: yea we gotta go hang out again soon, somewhere thats not dead lol, and definately agreed not to get pulled over again (i cant believe you went over the railroad tracks the wrong way lol) ..ugh such drama that night but we should be used to it:) :D