Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanilla Sky Huh ?

:what: I also didnt understand it the first time , it took me 3 times to watch in order to say ooooooooohhhhhhhhh so thats what happend .

Anyway I like it Its now one of my fav Flicks . . every1 has thier taste in films . later peoples !

...For some stupid reason, I love watching those types of movies where the point isn't clear & either you have to sit there & think about it for an hour or watch it 100 times over to FINALLY get the point....pretty ridiculous to like things you dont understand oh well...

:confused:

I think a big reason that many feel jilted by VS is because if its dark content and the fact that there really isn't a happy ending which many of us are use too. Additionaly the film makes a statement. The first one being always be sure of the choices you make this is high lighted in two parts of the film first time when he gets in the car . If he would have never lead that girl on he never would have been disformed. Second time is when he decides to comit suicide to repair the damage of his first fuck up and signs up for the lucid dream which becomes a nightmare. JUst my .2 cents

I thought it was good too. I also like those movies where you're like "What the fuck?" through most of it. I hate movies where I figure out the end before it's over. I LOVE Memento too.

It's not nearly as confusing as Memento. They basically spell it all out for you at the end. The version I saw first had a happier ending. I downloaded it from Kazaa a week before it came out.

*****IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT YET, DON'T READ PAST HERE*****

In the version that I saw, when he jumped off the roof at the end, he died and the movie was over which leads you to belive that he and Penelope would be together in heaven.

Peace,