Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

~Dreams with CP members in them~

I know that this idea has been created before, but it's just uncanny how i'll have Dreams of CP members i've both met and haven't met.

Last night i had one of a certain cp'er (who will go unnamed :confused:-), and it seemed so life-like. And today, when i see her post, it's so weird, i don't know how to react :tongue:

Have any of you had these? It's actually pretty kool, and most of the dreams are really pleasant :D

Originally posted by hotcheme

i haven't been remembering any dreams at all lately. been sleeping like a baby. :)

But don't babies dream too? I used to have a pound puppy when i was little, and i remember this one recurring dream where we both ran around on all 4's licking and barking at everything (im an AnIMaL at heart) :grin:

But how much worth do you put into these dreams? Like, do they really mean something, or are they just fluff :confused:

Yeah, I've had dreams of CP members I never even met. Especially when I was living on LI and was too exhausted with my commute to have much of a life... and CP was my main form of entertainment, lol.

Originally posted by somebitch

you need to get out more. :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, I've had dreams of CP members I never even met. Especially when I was living on LI and was too exhausted with my commute to have much of a life... and CP was my main form of entertainment, lol.

I think TastyT answered your question for me, SB :laugh2:

tasty i think i know about one of ur dreams... ;):tongue::D

and yes ive had very realistic dreams about board members... but only ones that ive had personal contact with... not just like from pictures being posted or something...

Originally posted by xxlea

I've had plenty of dreams w/ CP Members, some have even come materialized. As a matter of fact I dreamnt w/ one last night, he was asking me for advice on his gf. lol

Soundz like me :blank:

was it? :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

tasty i think i know about one of ur dreams... ;):tongue::D

and yes ive had very realistic dreams about board members... but only ones that ive had personal contact with... not just like from pictures being posted or something...

I don't believe you :rolleyes:

im SURE, after seeing my meaty thigh in the pic post and hearing how smurfy i am from all the board members, you've had dreams of me before :tongue:;)