Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Dreams with CP members in them~

georgym

I know that this idea has been created before, but it's just uncanny how i'll have Dreams of CP members i've both met and haven't met.

Last night i had one of a certain cp'er (who will go unnamed :confused:-), and it seemed so life-like. And today, when i see her post, it's so weird, i don't know how to react :tongue:

Have any of you had these? It's actually pretty kool, and most of the dreams are really pleasant :D

Originally posted by hotcheme

i haven't been remembering any dreams at all lately. been sleeping like a baby. :)

But don't babies dream too? I used to have a pound puppy when i was little, and i remember this one recurring dream where we both ran around on all 4's licking and barking at everything (im an AnIMaL at heart) :grin:

But how much worth do you put into these dreams? Like, do they really mean something, or are they just fluff :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

you need to get out more. :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, I've had dreams of CP members I never even met. Especially when I was living on LI and was too exhausted with my commute to have much of a life... and CP was my main form of entertainment, lol.

I think TastyT answered your question for me, SB :laugh2:

Originally posted by xxlea

I've had plenty of dreams w/ CP Members, some have even come materialized. As a matter of fact I dreamnt w/ one last night, he was asking me for advice on his gf. lol

Soundz like me :blank:

was it? :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

tasty i think i know about one of ur dreams... ;):tongue::D

and yes ive had very realistic dreams about board members... but only ones that ive had personal contact with... not just like from pictures being posted or something...

I don't believe you :rolleyes:

im SURE, after seeing my meaty thigh in the pic post and hearing how smurfy i am from all the board members, you've had dreams of me before :tongue:;)