Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar July 12th Josh Wink

oli-t

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cooljunkie

that's freaky... i just saw office space for the first time lastnight.

look at my sig

boy you guys don't know what you're missing tonight! locals are here all the time but the best techno/house dj on the planet isn't! wink is not to be missed especially when you're only other choice are locals that you can see anytime.

i'll be at lola/rain early but you can bet your bottem $ that by 1:30am i'll be avin't to wink!!

good luck with your party junkies!! :)

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I don't know about crobar. Every DJ that spins there always sounds the same. Banging 4/4 all night long. I'm about to give up on them.

Hey Lee.. I heard Crobar is gonna book Miguel Migs soon. would you give up on him too?

:D

:blown:

Josh comes here often though too.

And our .deckjunkies. are more than mere locals. Local DJs often parrot the stylings of top world DJs. I'm biased, but if you stayed later, you would have heard a killer set from Craig, Sage, as well as Frank and Sean in the back.

Plus, it was like a house party with lights, everyone was all good with each other...not like the 'I'm too sexy for my cat' crowd at crobar these days. Don't get me wrong, I love crobar to death, but the crowd is lacking. Aside from my mission in life to shoot club photos, why do ya think I'm at DJ Central @ crobar? It's the only place I can meet decent people! It's sad when the only good people at a club are the staff, DJs and promoters.

just back from crobar. Josh Wink put down a nasty set. the crowd at crobar is lacking. the average age had to be like 40 years old wtf. it got a little better, as it got later. you have to fight to dance. fuking people just stand around; as the man is destroying the dex. but andrew and I got a semi circle going anyway.. :Dsorry to ramble , but I'm drunk as fuk.. :D laterz..

he had me haging around till 4am.. Music waz ok, for me but it was fun watching him spin.

Is it me, or the man uses way too much echo and loops???

its waz good to see a Dj , really Dj'ng. know wah I mean??

it wasn't just a play a record , wait til its almost over and fade out. He was usin all his toys, even the table that kept skippin.

As for Crobar... that was my first time too.. nice place. I thought it was bigger, but thats probably cause everone hype it up too much. lol

Light show was nice.. i love laserz !!! and they used it most of his set. The confedy ( did I spell that right? ) was cool too. had me laughing as i watched it fall.. but it only happened once ?!

awwwwwwwwwwman

anyway, cool night.. I stood upstairs with a clear view of the booth and the crowd. Night got messed up cause I had to meet some peeps in there, but i got there way late and i guess they left way early... bastards

:D

Wink had an awesome set. I wonder how much better it would have been if they wouldn't have stolen his final scratch and laptop, which is what he has been using lately. I was dissapointed when i heard that his final scratch was stolen. Wink has gotta be one of the best technical DJs out there, whoever missed his show missed out on a lot