Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention..calling all members...come in..are you...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whitefairy

Ohhh, must have forgot to mention..I"M AN ATTENTION WHORE;)

Well then you need to get outta here and find a new home cause there are already enough attention whores.. don't think there's room for you.. SORRY. :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

No lisa998 was his sister but this might be his mother.. :idea:

ahh i forgot about her...yet i made a post.

anyhow...why the sudden postwhoring? yer already over 1500 posts unlike these newbie wannabe postwhores :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

anyhow...why the sudden postwhoring? yer already over 1500 posts unlike these newbie wannabe postwhores :confused:

Quoth my dear.. I'm a spuratic postwhore.. one day you'll get like 128 posts outta me the next day you'll get zero. :D :D Keeps things interesting. Besides.. I don't want xtcgspot beating me in post count. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

Quoth my dear.. I'm a spuratic postwhore.. one day you'll get like 128 posts outta me the next day you'll get zero. :D :D Keeps things interesting. Besides.. I don't want xtcgspot beating me in post count. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what the hell this isn't E X P E R I E N C E and xtcgspot aint mikeyd in which i might add...YOU LOST TO in yer little "post count tally"

what the hell this isn't E X P E R I E N C E and xtcgspot aint mikeyd in which i might add...YOU LOST TO in yer little "post count tally"

People...FOCUS! This is all about me, go get yourself another thread.

This is the whitefairy show......Non?

:D

Coke slut....haha *bewildered* who said anything about coke?

g-d you guys are way to fixated on drugs...;) Now if you'de excuse me I'm off to play some pool,don't really feel like eating too much, I'm not very hungry......*ECHOO*...oh, Excuse me, I seem to have the sniffles, allergy season! Gosh I hope my insomnia isn't going to flare up tonight.

;)

Blahh.. I did NOT lose to Mr. Mikey D. I dunno where you got that from. :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by joeg

"the white fairy" sounds like a euphamism for a substance that would be regularly splattered across dan wilson's face & back...

see..now thats just totalllllly not fucking funny...maybe instead of waking up from yer fat nap you should go back to bed shamu.

see..now thats just totalllllly not fucking funny...maybe instead of waking up from yer fat nap you should go back to bed shamu.

why don't you get back to dreaming of the heinekens you can't drink anymore... ;)

People...FOCUS! This is all about me, go get yourself another thread. This is the whitefairy show......Non? :D Coke slut....haha *bewildered* who said anything about coke? g-d you guys are way to fixated on drugs...;) Now if you'de excuse me I'm off to play some pool,don't really feel like eating too much, I'm not very hungry......*ECHOO*...oh, Excuse me, I seem to have the sniffles, allergy season! Gosh I hope my insomnia isn't going to flare up tonight. ;)

lol... amen!!!

^^^^^^

whoa....easy there TIGER, your seriously beginning to scare me!

you don't want to scare the newbie away do you?

BTW-The picture is me.....thanxs. I know I know good genetics.

You know looks aren't everything.....infact lasts about two seconds and then it's all over...I have other fine qualities, I'm well spoken, intelligent, knowledgeable, professional businesswoman. I've been told that it's rare to find a I women with the aforementioned traits (ie. have personality, a sense of humor and a brain) that also happen to like this like this type of music (not being arrogant just stating the obvious).:D

^^^^^^

You know looks aren't everything.....infact lasts about two seconds and then it's all over...I have other fine qualities, I'm well spoken, intelligent, knowledgeable, professional businesswoman. I've been told that it's rare to find a I women with the aforementioned traits (ie. have personality, a sense of humor and a brain) that also happen to like this like this type of music (not being arrogant just stating the obvious).:D

yummmy...will you be my girlfriend? pleaaaaase

^^^^^^whoa....easy there TIGER, your seriously beginning to scare me! you don't want to scare the newbie away do you?

your boyfriend is a very lucky man...

^^^^^^

Give it up girl. You're not hot.