Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yummr or not!? (non nude pics)

gambitrah

aahhh i´m currently in a bit of trouble (mind-wise). there is this REALLY hot 15 y.o., she looks and talks like a 20 y.o., really developed body, real tasty. and she wants me. i am 19 btw.

there are some problems with it though

a) young girls tend to fall MUCH faster and harder so it might get hard getting rid of her after i´m bored of fucking her

B) she probably has low self esteem, IOW she probably tries to prove her selfworth through dating/sexing "older" guys. so in the end she will probably use me to boost her ego, but that´s okay cause i´m using her too ;)

c) legal issues. i´m not sure but i think it is illegal for me to fuck a <16 y.o.. or was it <14? dunno, gonna check it

d) she recently had a friend of mine really hooked, he was totally in love with her (i think he still is) but she played him and dumped him. she played some games with him that were BRUTAL, for example after they broke up, she began teasing him again, moving in for a kiss and just before their lips touched she pushed him away and laughed. lol i was standing beside them (in a group) and just thought "haha what a cunt"

probably gonna check if he´s okay with it first.

so basically a lot speaks against it, but she´s so damn hot, like a 9.5 of 10 on the looks scala. maybe i´ll just break her for playing with my friend...