Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you guys like to see @ BOO 7??

Hello Northeast clubbing and party community,

We are in the final stages of completing our lineup for Boo 7, scheduled for October 12th 2002 on Randall's Island. We'd like some feedback from the general clubbing/party population as to what DJ's, live acts, hip hop and rock acts they'd most like to see. Please keep in mind, that our house and drum and bass areas are all but done, as well as a very special guest which has already been rumoured for several weeks now. We'd like ideas in these following areas: trance, progressive, techno, hip hop, live acts and NYC club favorites. If you guys could post them or on the messageboard on our site, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the feedback. w w w. s t u c k o e a r t h . c o m

Originally posted by hotcheme

i have to say spacegirl and christopher lawerence were awesome in april...

is boo7 in october?

Christopher Lawrence is the man...I'd love to see him again. I woudl also love to see Carl Cox. Also, is Christopher Lawrence really gonna be at World in August. I think I read that somewhere, not 100% sure though.

flips, you are already know I'm gonna say dave clarke.. america needs to see more of this guy.. I know he's pricey.. let me get you one of his live sets ;)

others.. mauro picotto (supposedly comin to arc sometime in october...that might be helpful), nick sentience (who works with picotto), umek, angel alanis...

oliver lieb ::begging!!!::

alot of the techno cats i'd want to see are already tentative from what i've heard.. :D

what about cirrus? they turned it out at boo4.

Originally posted by zekefreak

Christopher Lawrence is the man...I'd love to see him again. I woudl also love to see Carl Cox. Also, is Christopher Lawrence really gonna be at World in August. I think I read that somewhere, not 100% sure though.

i dislike world almost as much as i dislike exit.

i have to say spacegirl and christopher lawerence were awesome in april...

is boo7 in october?

yes it is in october

by the way u can see spaceblah (i dont like her music) at any party every month and CL is the man but he too spins so often at every party in the area.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

Dj Wool.

Cer

Sarah Walker

Infinitee

how bout a small breaks tent... even if its local, that'd be cool... give some exposure to a growing scene with a lot of talent...

i agree with this:cool:

In addition, I wouldn't mind seeing names like:

Stanton Warriors, Atomic Hooligan, Bassbin Twins

i dislike world almost as much as i dislike exit.

yeah, I hear that place is pretty awful. If he's there I still might go and just try to pretend that I'm not there or something if that's possible. Who knows

Originally posted by lasix

flips, you are already know I'm gonna say dave clarke.. america needs to see more of this guy.. I know he's pricey.. let me get you one of his live sets ;)

others.. mauro picotto (supposedly comin to arc sometime in october...that might be helpful), nick sentience (who works with picotto), umek, angel alanis...

oliver lieb ::begging!!!::

alot of the techno cats i'd want to see are already tentative from what i've heard.. :D

what about cirrus? they turned it out at boo4.

lasix, i've told you the situation with dave clarke. he along with many european artists just don't come to the states very often. for what reason? beats me. aside from your s&d, tiesto, carl cox, pvd, oakenfold and a handful of others, there aren't that many dj's that frequent the US. and if they do, let's face it, we have a big country. they'll do one gig and go back home. we have 100's of clubs and 100 more one -offs to compete with, that it makes it difficult to lock down some of these guys who aren't willing to do a big US tour and hit several cities on one trip across the atlantic. is it a question of marketing, PR, simply pulling heads, them just not wanting to? who knows....

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

lasix, i've told you the situation with dave clarke. he along with many european artists just don't come to the states very often. for what reason? beats me. aside from your s&d, tiesto, carl cox, pvd, oakenfold and a handful of others, there aren't that many dj's that frequent the US. and if they do, let's face it, we have a big country. they'll do one gig and go back home. we have 100's of clubs and 100 more one -offs to compete with, that it makes it difficult to lock down some of these guys who aren't willing to do a big US tour and hit several cities on one trip across the atlantic. is it a question of marketing, PR, simply pulling heads, them just not wanting to? who knows....

hey man I know.. just a thought. from what i've been told, he became friends with a *certain* headliner from tronic recently.. who knows what might come of that.

well, another u.s. techno dj from VA is Bryan Zentz.. not too well known, but his productions are excellent, and he played at centro-fly and tronic, as well as DEMF recently.

Dearborn?? hehehe

Seriously....i would like to hear 'LESS' acts but more 'Quality' ones. Picotto, Mario Piu, Johan Gielen, Blank and Jones, Scot Project, Marco Bailey...but im no one so it doesnt matter what i think. I can only see SpaceGirl Venom Irene etc so many times. And what happend to Gabber?? I need hardcore at a Rave.

You really wanna get my Respect, get DJ PROMO or THE PRODIGY. Just giving my opinion...The Prodigy Live @ Boo 7..wow...i would be in heaven.