Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underwear Party

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

:jawdrop: I SURE HOPE NOT. . ...:mad:

What do you care what the ratio will be in SF next week??? Talking all your noise on how oh no way can i step in SF with all those girls walking around in there underwear! No way can i go there for the underwear party! Blah Blah another BS artist, haha :laugh:

Originally posted by Jsen7

What do you care what the ratio will be in SF next week??? Talking all your noise on how oh no way can i step in SF with all those girls walking around in there underwear! No way can i go there for the underwear party! Blah Blah another BS artist, haha :laugh:

HA HA NOT A BS ARTIST.... when guys are mangled enough they hit on ya. . .its a pain in the ass when all you want to do it hear music, and dance...

HA HA NOT A BS ARTIST.... when guys are mangled enough they hit on ya. . .its a pain in the ass when all you want to do it hear music, and dance...

Ok girl u missed my point in my previous post. My point is why do u care about the underwear party when you told me that your not going 'cuz you can't deal with the girls that will be their in their undewear.

You Bitch! :laugh:

I am a bitch? :laugh: I had a bunch of drink tickets for you on Friday and you weren't there. So I gave them to Dan. I will be in Seaside next week for my boy Rich Rydell's birtday and I am not driving back up to go to SF.

Ok girl u missed my point in my previous post. My point is why do u care about the underwear party when you told me that your not going 'cuz you can't deal with the girls that will be their in their undewear.

Haven't we learnerd our lesson yet.......:blank:

:bounce: WAHOOOOO :bounce:

I'm a RYDELL WHORE NOW TOO, AFTER THIS WEEKEND :D

HEY RYDELL....DO you like it hard ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn girl you've just been whoring it up lately huh? Laurie does seaside Part 2! j/k