Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONCE AGAIN: Who do you want to meet from CP and why??.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent met anyone... so umn i guess i would want to meet any cool ppl up in here :)

i would come to the CP meetings but im in Turkey... (turned out to be not a bad place at all)

ill be here till 20th of august... :(

anyone wana AIM me : liquid N30

ciao

Originally posted by reenichole

no one wants to meet me i looked at all these names and no one said hey i wanna meet reenichole.....its ok

shrugs shoulders

walks upstairs

goes to her safe....

:biggun:

i do?

i just had forgotten yer username because you need to...

POST MORE FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

well i would post more if i had the time too with taking care of my daughter having a night job partying........ and i only started posting in may but thanxs for wanting to meet me you made my day(hence the sarcasm)

Originally posted by reenichole

well i would post more if i had the time too with taking care of my daughter having a night job partying........ and i only started posting in may but thanxs for wanting to meet me you made my day(hence the sarcasm)

werd...

call a babysitter. :idea:

Originally posted by £ddie

NO ONE!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well maybe a couple. They know who they are. :cool:

:D :D

and quoth...if u mean.....SFspikes2envy.....lol....your chances of meeting him are like well...meeting me! LOL..........but u don't like to go places if u have to get dressed up!

you r still a fuckin mc though....so it's all goiterific

i don't even remember who i have met all i know is i have met quoth LoL thats bout all that i remember well and dj jon but for the rest i know i met a few and would reconize but name wise i would deff be lost

Originally posted by misk

and quoth...if u mean.....SFspikes2envy.....lol....your chances of meeting him are like well...meeting me! LOL..........but u don't like to go places if u have to get dressed up!

you r still a fuckin mc though....so it's all goiterific

man..EVERYTHING in life is goiterific nowadays. :D

p.s. YOU DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT!!! I REFUSEEEEEEEEEEE TO DRESS UP LIKE A PRETTY BOY JUST TO ENTER CLUBS!! Im a jeans and t-shirt guy...plain and simple.

anyhow..back to our alcoholic bagel before surf club convo...;)

• 5 weeks later...