Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks every1 who came out to roxy lastnite

thanks bobby a luv n nj nick, as always roxy was off the meters lastnite. my time was cut a lil early because a freind got sick(his b day) so i apologize for him to any1 who so that. lol it happens. anyway its great spinnin with rizzo, who had the crowd in the palm of his hands, that was the sickest set i ever heard u spin mikey, holy shit.WOW , shawns basslines were outta control . shit bro thats what i call a kick sweet. this had to be one of the best times i had spinning, the roxy crowd was looking good n i think this afterhours with shawn is gonna be insane. watch out for nycs hottest fri nite spot. watch theres a good thing here. i love all u guys and thanks again:tongue:

Nero you were banging as usual , thanks fr spinning the phattest beats all the time u really know how to get the crowed pumpin.Dont worry bout it we took care of your boy lol, anways keep slammign those beats yu were off the hook last night!!!!!!!!!

"feal my beat, feal my beat"

I agree Rizzo was pretty descent and had the crowd moving, but what was up with your set??

You kept stopping the music and breaking the flow of the beat every 10 minutes. It was annoying as hell. You would have a good beat going, then bam... no smooth transition, just a stop and then switch. What the fuck!!

Shawn brought back some energy and was laying down some good beats that got my friends and I moving again, but overall we were very disappointed in the music for the night.

Roxy on the other hand was looking good and the sound system was perfect.

Better luck next time. I typically don't give negative reviews, but thought you should know that you have had better nights.

thanks to everyone for their support,once again the Roxy staff,and promoters get 4 stars across the board,the club looked great the way it was set up last night,and i have to say a great looking crowd with lots of energy!chemglow were you talking about the flow of music after my set ?anthony went on at 2:15 and i thought played very well

Mike Rizzo

Mikerizzonyc@aol.com

hey chemglow, i honestly dont know what you were listening to.. but the music that was played lastnight was off the meters... And yeah I know you cant make everyone happy... however from opening to closing the music was nasty as can be...

the only thing i can say bout the part with the music breaking... anthony was having some tech.. problems with the cd players.. and was causing skipping... so that might have been some of the problem...

I cant understand why you all have to nit pick every single thing of the night.... The club was just plain nasty last night and was one of the best nights there in a long time.. you had three completely diverse dj's there who all threw down a nasty set...

Rizzo.. like i said one of the best sets i have ever heard from him, nero, off the wall as usual... and ink... hes the fucking man.....

ant I am soo upset I missed you last night. Everyone told me you had a sick set. I will def be at roxy next week to support your hot ass to the fullest at the Mixer Magazine pre party... Good luck on fri...... much love P.J

Originally posted by jess0918

ant I am soo upset I missed you last night. Everyone told me you had a sick set. I will def be at roxy next week to support your hot ass to the fullest at the Mixer Magazine pre party... Good luck on fri...... much love P.J

Nero spins again next week?

well ant..u always spin a sick set..but u were off the hook..had me dancing for hrs....giving me flashbacks...wit the old hard shit...thats the way i like it...ur great..cant wait to see u at the mixer mag pre party...keep up the kick ass beats ...

..ur fwend..lil miss snotty:cool:

Roxy as usual was a bangin night with the presence of three awesome dj's ... Rizzo, off the hook ... first time hearin u spin live and i must say that i will go see you spin some other time cuz you layed it down ... I didnt stay for the afterhours cuz our night was cut short so i'll hear Shawn Ink next time ... but the main attraction for us was Nero ... we have been followers for a long time now and will go anywhere for this guy ... you threw a crazy set down that no one was expecting and as soon as Boca play with me hit i was done ... keep doin your thing and much love to the Roxy crew for makin it the night that it was ... HOTTEST GIRLS EVER AT ROXY ... so count me in on being there time in and time out for ya ... If you havent heard NERO spin yet i think u gotta get out from under that rock cuz the kids got SKILLZ... lol ... time to start gettin ready for this weekend ... to everyone else that played on friday as well... keep those beats pumpin harder and harder ... you all can rip it up whenevr you want to ... lata

ant ... what a night ... you were entertaining to the fullest ... and as always, keeping us all on our feet ... your set was amazing and i love "shiny disco balls" ... can't wait until next week ... and jess u had better be there girl, it wasn't the same without my sidekick ... much love ... j ... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

p.s. deb will you be there next week & did you get the pics back?