Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homeless sex part29: return of the Mac(Donalds dumpster

t0nythelover

Our tale begins with Master Jascock enjoying a fine cabernet sauvignon in his room while the nights cool breeze brushed across his cotton/ polyester robes. "God damn it!" he gently slurred while taking another sip. He liked to taste the wine as it flowed slowly over each part of his tonge "mmmm...boy i could sure use a fried bologna sandwhich right now" he thought. Now Master Jascock had presently been sojourning at the estate for three weeks after recovering his identity as Master Hugh Jascock (of the Nantucket Jascock's.) He had forgotten himself previously and traipsed around town calling himself the "Squeegeeman." Our gentle friends at the estate helped revive our Master's consciousness with lots of gentle counseling. "God damn nurses keep me jacked up on drugs! I hate them!" he recalled fondly. But now the time came for Master Jascock to continue his journey towards enlightenment, "I need some young pussy fast..." Master Jascock managed to convince his fine friends to help him on his way. "My god, hes smeared his poop on the walls, get this freak out of here!" said the nurse as a benediction to bid our Master his fond farewell. "Fuck you too you crotchety bitch" said our Master in grattitude. As he gracefully exited he gave his final words before starting his journey. "You wish you had some of this Manwhich baby!" he said as he unleashed the fury named...

MANWHICH

Now Master Jasscock had been getting up in age, and needed help on his journey, he contemplated "Midway through our lifes journey we awoke in a forest, startled...oh damn my knees hurt. I need some help if im gonna get some oh dat punani." He continued to walk around and saw a MacDonalds. "Mmm...think im gonna get me a crappy meal" thought Master Jascock as he rubbed his belly. As Master Jascock approached the golden arches he got a strange feeling, and upon opening the dumpster was blinded by a flash, as he looked down with shock and amazement he saw...a squeegee. "What fine luck I have, I can use this squeegee to fulfill my destiny as a true Jedi" "Hey asshole get out of my dumpster" yelled the angry manager. "Fine, I think I'll take my business elsewhere" replied Master Jascock as he walked into the McDonalds. Inside the store stood a tall thin Irish man who liked his ale to be like his skin color: pale. "I can't beleive this McRib is soo good, it's not like the ones in new jersey but still.." he said while chewing his food. "Damn this is good, and im gonna chase em with these soft batch cookies that i got for $2.28, but only if joeyg doesnt grab em while im not looking. and that fuck danwilson..." "shut the fuck up!" said the master. "hey fuck you fuckstick!" replied the irish fellow. "i'm sorry, its just that im trying to get some pussy but i have trouble walking, hey if you help me out ill give you sloppy seconds." "hey im always down for sloppy seconds and a heineken." so the two noble gentlemen went on a search for the all elusive poontang...

After silently walking through the town they encountered some friends. A tall african man wearing ufos and holding bright lights watched the pair as they walked towards him. He was definitely some sort of magician who said "Whats poppin crackers, I'm Big Poppa Jay, whats your cracker assed ernest goes to camp lookin like mofos want?" Master Jascock replied "Were lookin for hoes, you know where to party?" and the Magician pointed with his laser beams and said "That away to the land of kitty cats, meow." and the three of them continued on their way till they met a greek fello eating a gyro. "MMM...souvlaki...oh hey guys whats up." he said. After discussing the situation he decided to join the group. These rogues went on their merry way till they met a large monster in the road. A fat hideous beast with large breast and six hairy nipples with moles on them. "Oh no its Joey G, hes here for my soft batch cookies." the men all stood motionless, frozen by fear, all but our master. "I am squeegee man, and i will not be stopped by a fat biatch like you" he said as he whipped out his large cock and stabbed it into Joey G's deep belly button. The blow knocked the manbeast to the ground as Squeegee mans hot jizzum blinded Joey G and yet made him feel somewhat turned on at the same time. The men quickly ran away hoping for better luck at the next road...

Finally they found what they were looking for. There just so happened to be an all girl catholic school across the street and school was out. Everywhere their were young girls in tight shirts and high skirts with stockings. They all were amazed when they saw the Master. "Ooh, who are you. You are so fucking hot, I just love men with McRib Sandwiches stuck in their beard. I love your brown teeth, your dirty brown skin, oh i must have your wrinkled penis inside my soft youthful body!" Squeegeeman once again whipped out his faithful servant and began to pleasure all the girls. He penetrated all of them and left them in such extasy that they were too weak to stand. Their were skirts and bras and young girls lying everywhere, on cars, on the street, in front of stores. Massive amounts of semen made the streets slippery. But then there was trouble, a siren, and all of a sudden a whole bunch of police everywhere... Amidst all this commotion the irish man saw the greek fellow penetrating a young girl with his gyro while eating the other side, and the magician fucking a girl doggystyle saying "yeah take it in yo ass snow white!" Somewhere in the background a baby started crying.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Inside the store stood a tall thin Irish man who liked his ale to be like his skin color: pale. "I can't beleive this McRib is soo good, it's not like the ones in new jersey but still.." he said while chewing his food. "Damn this is good, and im gonna chase em with these soft batch cookies that i got for $2.28, but only if joeyg doesnt grab em while im not looking. and that fuck danwilson..." "shut the fuck up!" said the master. "hey fuck you fuckstick!" replied the irish fellow. "i'm sorry, its just that im trying to get some pussy but i have trouble walking, hey if you help me out ill give you sloppy seconds." "hey im always down for sloppy seconds and a heineken." so the two noble gentlemen went on a search for the all elusive poontang...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!

YOU BASTARRD THATS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNY ASS SHIT BRO!!

SUPERB!

(5 FUKIN STARS) *****