Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The girl @ Tempts...

that fell on the floor!!! :laugh: Seriously, why am I always by people that can't handle they're partying?!?! I know a bunch of you people saw her..the girl at Ceeotters bar. She collapsed to the floor, and was foamin at the mouth and shit. Then her friend yelled "Shes dying...oh my god shes dying!" Then she got up with no problem (after squad gave her a little slappy-slap) :tongue: Well...just thought I'd bring up yet another priceless moment..brought to you by...TEMPTS!

I just will never understand why people get that messed up. . . Do they really think that they are kool doing that....:confused: Too bad I wasnt there to see that one, it would have made my night. . :D but they again seeing Kosta with wings on...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

that fell on the floor!!! :laugh: Seriously, why am I always by people that can't handle they're partying?!?! I know a bunch of you people saw her..the girl at Ceeotters bar. She collapsed to the floor, and was foamin at the mouth and shit. Then her friend yelled "Shes dying...oh my god shes dying!" Then she got up with no problem (after squad gave her a little slappy-slap) :tongue: Well...just thought I'd bring up yet another priceless moment..brought to you by...TEMPTS!

thats two weeks in a row girls walk by you and just DROP to the ground...maybe you should invest in some stronger deodorant and Listerine strips :finger:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats two weeks in a row girls walk by you and just DROP to the ground...maybe you should invest in some stronger deodorant and Listerine strips :finger:

BG

LOL!:laugh:

and why the hell doesn't anyone fall when i am around!?

I missed the girl falling....I didnt miss 1 of my friends and 2 of his friends starting to go down at 1230 and having to be taken home and then rushing back to temps....Feel bad they missed an incredible nite..but they were 100% ready for after hours....:D

BG

You been spending some good quality time with him???? SOmething we should know:D

BG

I think we both know why they dropped to the floor right in front of me. ITs called.........Kneeeeeees! Yeh, they wanted a taste of Jay right in Tempts.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

FYI.....she landed on my feet, i saved her life.

i've been telling the story all weekend...no one believes me. if it wasnt for the ice she would be dead.....thank me thank me :clap:

Your 2nd time there and you're already saving lives. Can you say TEMPTS ALL-STAR? I think so...good job.:D

Originally posted by perns2002

JP18 you sure one wasn't you in your Uphoric stage

:laugh:

:D

Although, I was pretty mangled, I managed to be coherent....Who do you think drove them back to Ortly and then drove back to TEMPS....I had to get back, just had to.:D

Originally posted by jp18

Now that I think about it, besides the 3 people I knew who went down (made it out of the club before it happened)...I was by the emergency exit, and I think I saw 3 others get carried out, too

Its really fuckin sad that there are so many goddamn CRACKHEADS out there. That is the nastiest thing to see when u r out...temps is FULL TO THE BRIM with them

Originally posted by boomtown16

Its really fuckin sad that there are so many goddamn CRACKHEADS out there. That is the nastiest thing to see when u r out...temps is FULL TO THE BRIM with them

To each their own....I have some friends that are crackheads, some that are drunks, and some that neither...Still all nice people, respectful of others, and all get along and dont judge others by their idea of good time....But thats just my friends, I cant speak for anybody else..:)

Please do not generalize......

People who pass out at TEMPS areminuscule percentage oof the crpwd needless to say and I know pleanty of people who are ot crackheads and enjoy TEMPS. :D

Please do not generalize......

People who pass out at TEMPS areminuscule percentage oof the crpwd needless to say and I know pleanty of people who are ot crackheads and enjoy TEMPS. :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: Ok..I embelished it a bit. I think she just did too much partying. Glad shes ok tho. I got knees later on that night anyway.:D

Hey, all Im going to say is that it happens to the best of us. The important thing is that she was ok. :)

Originally posted by laurie619

I just will never understand why people get that messed up. . . Do they really think that they are kool doing that....:confused: Too bad I wasnt there to see that one, it would have made my night. . :D but they again seeing Kosta with wings on...:laugh: :laugh:

Please don't even read anything that has to do with Tempts!!! No one can stand you!!! Acutally just kill yourself!!!:blown: