Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationships and your family...

dgmodel

whats up with your family... constantly wanting you to hook up and get married already??? its like shit... dont we have a enough pressure in life... enough crap to focus on... besides this shit... and on top of it all they always have someone "perfect" for you whos quite the opposite... grrrr! pointless rant... if you can relate im sorry... if not... then ttyl...

grrr...this happened to me the other night!!! i was on a dinner cruise with my fam and a bunch of people and a guy i went to HS with was there, and all the adults suddenly decided he was perfect for me and KEPT teasing me and asking why i would "let him get away", etc...i was like, c'mon--give me a break!!! :rolleyes:

grrr!!!! bottom line.. is nobody knows you better then yourself... nobody knows where youre headed but you... nobody knows where you been but you... nobody knows what you want but you... (if even that...) family should realise this... i know they're tyring to be helpful... but sometimes its counter productive and even a pointless waste of effort... but anyhoo...

I could care less what my family says when it comes to relationships....If I listened to them then the only girls I would date would be Polish....And that aint happening....So as far as they're concerned: what they say goes in one ear and out the other.....

blargh i know what you´re talking about, like we couldn´t handle our own shit. i lost my cell recently so girls start to call at my home phone. when i´m not there my parents take the calls and always ask me about this girl and this girl and suspect relationships everywhere. at a party they once met one of the girls i´m currently fucking, my father obviously thought that we were in a relationship, so they talked and she mentioned that she got a boyfriend recently (not me of course). so my father thinks she dumped me for another guy and starts asking me if i´m okay and shit, he has been through this and knows what it feels like, if i wanted to talk about it he´s there, etc. till the point where i could take it no more. i then told him that this is not nor ever was my girlfriend, i fucked her regularely before she had a boyfriend and still fuck her now that she has a boyfriend. all he said was "oh". can´t they just handle their own business? i can handle my shit very well, thank you.

Originally posted by tastey

blargh i know what you´re talking about, like we couldn´t handle our own shit. i lost my cell recently so girls start to call at my home phone. when i´m not there my parents take the calls and always ask me about this girl and this girl and suspect relationships everywhere. at a party they once met one of the girls i´m currently fucking, my father obviously thought that we were in a relationship, so they talked and she mentioned that she got a boyfriend recently (not me of course). so my father thinks she dumped me for another guy and starts asking me if i´m okay and shit, he has been through this and knows what it feels like, if i wanted to talk about it he´s there, etc. till the point where i could take it no more. i then told him that this is not nor ever was my girlfriend, i fucked her regularely before she had a boyfriend and still fuck her now that she has a boyfriend. all he said was "oh". can´t they just handle their own business? i can handle my shit very well, thank you.

. . .dude, aren't you like 30 years old? . . . :confused: . . .

Originally posted by dgmodel

grrr!!!! bottom line.. is nobody knows you better then yourself... nobody knows where youre headed but you... nobody knows where you been but you... nobody knows what you want but you... (if even that...) family should realise this... i know they're tyring to be helpful... but sometimes its counter productive and even a pointless waste of effort... but anyhoo...

Good point, DG ;)

Im getting back together with smurfette slowly but surely, yet my whole family is entirely against it. I tell them "you don't know what goes on btw. us". They don't know the situation.

And by what do they base is the "correct time for marriage"? Statistics in the USA Today :confused::rolleyes:

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY DO NOT MIX

Way too much pressure from the parental units. In my Mother's alternate universe the ONLY priority in life is being married and having babies, nothing else matters! It's awful, b/c every conversation w/ my parents ends in "so have you found yourself anyone special yet," or "I heard your friend so-in-so from High School just got married to a real nice girl and is settling down." I think it's some kind of twisted torture parents use to get back at their children for being such brats when they were younger.

*I'm sorry but I can't even decide which style of Diesel jeans I like best, let alone choose a wife. Give me a break, I'm only 24!

whats up with your family... constantly wanting you to hook up and get married already??? its like shit... dont we have a enough pressure in life... enough crap to focus on... besides this shit... and on top of it all they always have someone "perfect" for you whos quite the opposite... grrrr! pointless rant... if you can relate im sorry... if not... then ttyl...

fell u

my farther asks me to get married almost every week.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I could care less what my family says when it comes to relationships....If I listened to them then the only girls I would date would be Polish....And that aint happening....So as far as they're concerned: what they say goes in one ear and out the other.....

Dont feel bad I get the whole, "Why cant you just meet a nice Polish guy?" :rolleyes: Pretty much every day I get the same speech on why I cant be like my cousin and find a guy like she did blahblahblah:blank:

for some reason i thought you were older as well... oh well...

most of my friends and gfs are at least 2-3 years older than me, most people my age bore the fuck out of me. especially the girls, sometimes you just want to shout at them "STOP GIGGLING ALREADY!" and most (boys and girls) just don´t know what the hell they want from anything, life, women, work, even fuckin mcdonalds. people that have no direction in life add more problems than goods to your life, IMO