Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paranoid?

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

yes..much worse.

especially when you cannot defend yourself because most of the things said are lies.

but in the end.....who cares.

-z

agreed.

The bottom line is:

Anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between the truth and the lies.

Who gives a flying fuck about the ones that dont have half a brain?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

. . what in the fuck is this thread about? . . . I seem to have lost something in the equation . .

. . . Fact of life: People are going to talk shit, many times about YOU . . 'Cause if no one's talking shit about you, chances are you're either A) too fucking boring . . . B) just cursed with THAT bad a personality . .

. . . Fact of life: At some time or another you're gonna get suckered into believing that shit, and pain will result ..

. . .that simple . .now lets kill this fucking thread cause for some reason it's annoying the shit out of me . ..

everyone stretches the truth/lies to fit their needs.

And of course, aside from the truth/lie issue, there's the issue of people just overstepping their boundaries by telling people things they have no right to tell, or voicing opinions/passing judgements on things they know nothing about.

whatever the transgression, the comonality is that the party being discussed inevitably finds out about said Shit-talking because the person talking doesnt think anyone will repeat it (yeah right) and everyone has such big mouths.

basically, always assume you're being talked about, and always assume that what you say will get back to the person you said it about. This way youre never shocked/disappointed when you find out that so-and-so said this and so-and-so knows about that.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

This way youre never shocked/disappointed when you find out that so-and-so said this and so-and-so knows about that.

i am shocked and disappointed cause i don't know what anyone said, and i have no idea who knows about these things i don't know about either.

can i have some back stabbing gossip please?

Cat--you're right, some people want to believe things so badly they force themselves to spin lies into truths--but how many times and with how many people will someone do that before they learn? Probably one too many...

Shannon hit the bottom line though...people always find out about shit you've been doing or saying, and if you've been lying or overstepping your boundaries (BACK in your CAGE please!! ;)) then it's going to come back to you. It's called Karma. But let people say what they will, your real friends will know what is the truth and what is a blatant lie or a sad attempt to get other people to listen to them.

And Kris--eventually your *true* friends are revealed. If you have reason to doubt someone, just be careful with what you tell them.

Originally posted by barvybe

i am shocked and disappointed cause i don't know what anyone said, and i have no idea who knows about these things i don't know about either.

can i have some back stabbing gossip please?

. . I have a feeling Toughguy's post refers to several incidents that were overheard coming from less tactful members of the group while other members of the group were out of earshot . . . ya dig?? . . :confused: . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I have a feeling Toughguy's post refers to several incidents that were overheard coming from less tactful members of the group while other members of the group were out of earshot . . . ya dig?? . . :confused: . .

Yes, those incidents, as well as 26 years of dealing with human kind. None of these behavioral patterns are exclusive to this group, just a bit more prevelant than in other circles.

I have some theories on why that is, but who has that kind of time. . .

Originally posted by whitefairy

why dont you pull your tits off your chin, then maybe you will get taken more seriously.Quote from somebitch

If I wanted to be taken seriously I certainly wouldn't be on this messageboard. Rest assured I am on this messagae board for pure entertainment, and so far albeit not the best you certainly making it worth my while...are you going to post yourpic or not?

*arms crossed* *looking at watch* Waiting

with the kids or without? :rolleyes:

Yes, those incidents, as well as 26 years of dealing with human kind. None of these behavioral patterns are exclusive to this group, just a bit more prevelant than in other circles.

I have some theories on why that is, but who has that kind of time. . .

I have that kind of time babe...I mean all I'm doing is working...:D;)

And Another thing . . .

What the fuck do you expect when your dealing with a group in which someone can go from perfect stranger to best friend to lover to worst enemy and back again in a matter of 6 months.

:rolleyes:

cool!

so when do you want to start our lover phase?

What the fuck do you expect when your dealing with a group in which someone can go from perfect stranger to best friend to lover to worst enemy and back again in a matter of 6 months.

That might be the most insightful thing i've ever read on this entire board.

And Another thing . . .

6 months? It takes that long?! :rolleyes::laugh2:

People will talk...some will listen...some will be enlightened...some will be offended....some will hear what they want to hear....some will hear nothing at all....some will forget...some will only remember bits and pieces...some will safe guard what they hear..some will use it as a weapon.

:flame:

And Another thing . . .

Dude, we've known each other for 10 months now.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LOVER AND WORST ENEMY STAGE?! :cuss: