Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Legend38 and BobG...yer time has now come....

• 1 month later...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as sad as it may sound...i have a hard drive folder just full of all sorts of unreleased photoshopped pics that most of you posted and were very photoshop worthy....i wait though until one of ya's piss me off and then i release it...or..i just release em out of boredom.

For the most part its boredom, cept for the danwilsom collection which was CLASSIC...and countless bigpoppanils pics hehe.

Anyhow..there are so many pics u guys still have yet to see...joeg ones....chris lewis ones...nycmuzik ones...few more sexxybabyd ones...a nice couple of hitokiri24's...bout 4 clubkat ones..and no joke...FUCKIN LIKE 7 teklord ones!! ALLLLLL UNRELEASED PICS...but....in due time my friends.

Its never good to use up all yer ammunition when having a friendly battle.

oh..i forgot to mention..there are a lot more people with their very own PSCP (photoshop CP) folder on my hard drive....but eh...reason i mainly dont post most of em cause i do it out of pure fun and lesuire but u know when its good when you yourself laugh at them...god knows i crack the fuck up even when i implement a thought before i even do it...

so um...yea...

no ones safe...but i aint the only one with PS here and i know theres tons of better users as well...what makes me different is that im more demented, sick, and creative. :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I'd give up promoting before I would become partners with you

yea and she reaaaaaaaaaaaaally looks like me:laugh:

All I can do is just laugh:hat:

IF IT'S ANY CONSOLATION ~ I DON'T THINK IT LOOKS ANYYYYTHING LIKE U!

1- UR MUCH TANNER

2- THE GIRL IN THAT PIC IS ALOT HEAVIER

3- I DON'T THINK U'D EVER WEAR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT LOLLL

4- UR ALOT PRETTIER ;)