Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody like psytrance?

a1wave

man oh man... i'm hooked! psytrance rocks! a team called astral projection played live along with some other psytrance djs, meaning they created the music right then and there... i guess astral projection usually only plays in israel... very rarely in the US...very cool shit! i must say it was also cool because the crowd was friendly and there for the music... no meatmarket *at all*... gotta love that!

yeah, brian.. i'm out here in SF where the sun shines and it's *not* hot... and yes, i saw dfuse on sat night at 1015 folsom... awesome time...

btw... has anyone seen the cover of Urb magazine lately? check it out... only guess who's on the cover

For some strange reason I thought you were in Seattle. San Francisco... even better!

d:Fuse at 1015 must have been awesome. I've heard tons of good stuff about that club, did it live up to the hype? (Ask bj5, I'm all about the hype these days)

Hmmm, who could be on the cover of Urb this week? (Why am I hearing the 'psycho' theme song running through me head? :confused: ) Kidding as always Katie :);)

D:Fuse isn't really what psy trance is all about...even though he is good and is an awesome guy to chill with

You want psy trance check out anything by Infected Mushroom.......download and listen to some of that shit and I'll tell yall bout more....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

D:Fuse isn't really what psy trance is all about...even though he is good and is an awesome guy to chill with

You want psy trance check out anything by Infected Mushroom.......download and listen to some of that shit and I'll tell yall bout more....

yeah, i know dfuse isn't psytrance... that was a friday night party with astral projection... dfuse was on sat :) and yes, he's very cool to hang with:D :D