Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All New Upcoming Guidos!!!

BUY THE ALL NEW GUIDO START UP KIT TODAY!!!! $29.95

VALUED AT $109.99

THE GUIDO KIT CONISTS OF******

1 TUBE OF PAUL MITCHELL HAIR GEL

1 POLMADE

1 COUPON FOR ANY MONDO TAPE VALUED AT $10.60 (NO CASH VALUE)

1 BLACK RIBBED TANK TOP

1 SCOOP OF GEORGIA HOMEBOY

1 HOW TO PUMP YOUR FIST CORRECTLY HAND BOOK FOR DUMMIES

2 BUMPS OF K (AMERICAN FORT DODGE)

1 6.OZ PIECE OF FRESH MOZZARELLA FROM DEPALMA BROTHERS IN FAIRVIEW

1 WEEK MEMBER SHIP TO HEALTH CONCEPTS (WAIT THE WENT BANKRUPT) OKAY THEN AXIMIUM IN FAIRFIELD.

1 23 GAUGE 3CC SYRINGE AND PIN ******STILL IN PACKAGE****

1 BROVEL 10CC 200MG ENETHATE

1 SINFUL T7 TANNING LOTION

2 OLD SCHOOL 1998-99 WHITE DIAMOND AND CK HITS

1 COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO DO THE JUICE INNERTUBE DANCE (OBSERVE AT SF OR TEMPS)

1 DAY BEACH PASS TO BELMAR

1 ONE PICTURE OF GUYS FLEXING ABS IN MIRRORS AT ROXY 1998- 1999'

1 PAIR OF DIESEL JEANS FROM PROGESS IN THE GSP!!!

Originally posted by monsterguido46

VALUED AT $109.99

:D MMMMM!! Fresh Mozzarella cant live without that !! (Dont they also have a place up in Nyack?):D

Hmmm

any old skool original guido kits for sale for $9.95

1 used IROC-Z

Free Pass to Chicagos in Lodi ( even though its no good anymore)

2 IOU shirts

1 Pair of Z cavaricci's

1 TKA greatest hits CD

37 gold chains

1 italian flag tattoo

6 pair Reeboks assorted colors ( red grey black white blue and teal )

VALUED AT $109.99

THE GUIDO KIT CONISTS OF******

1 TUBE OF PAUL MITCHELL HAIR GEL

1 POLMADE

1 COUPON FOR ANY MONDO TAPE VALUED AT $10.60 (NO CASH VALUE)

1 BLACK RIBBED TANK TOP

1 SCOOP OF GEORGIA HOMEBOY

1 HOW TO PUMP YOUR FIST CORRECTLY HAND BOOK FOR DUMMIES

2 BUMPS OF K (AMERICAN FORT DODGE)

1 WEEK MEMBER SHIP TO HEALTH CONCEPTS (WAIT THE WENT BANKRUPT) OKAY THEN AXIMIUM IN FAIRFIELD.

1 23 GAUGE 3CC SYRINGE AND PIN ******STILL IN PACKAGE****

1 BROVEL 10CC 200MG ENETHATE

1 SINFUL T7 TANNING LOTION

2 OLD SCHOOL 1998-99 WHITE DIAMOND AND CK HITS

1 COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO DO THE JUICE INNERTUBE DANCE (OBSERVE AT SF OR TEMPS)

1 DAY BEACH PASS TO BELMAR

1 ONE PICTURE OF GUYS FLEXING ABS IN MIRRORS AT ROXY 1998- 1999'

1 PAIR OF DIESEL JEANS FROM PROGESS IN THE GSP!!!

PRICELESS:rolleyes:

I wouldnt go with the Test Enthenate,,,it will take 3-4 weeks to activate and until you notice anything...it also needs to be run at 600-1g a week...meaning you will need about 3 bottles for an effective cycle....You can front load it @ 1g a week....It is nice to say you have a gram of test in you.....! I would rather Go with Test Propionate it is fast acting and way less bloat...this combined with EQ....@ 600mg/week...and FIna 75/mg EOD.....Use some Liquidex to rid the Bloat if any and also prevent Estrogen related side effects....Clomid at the end of cycle to start the nuts back up......The EQ will hold the gains nicely and the finaplix will make you hard as hell.. THis is what the guys tell me so...I stick to creatine and a good protein shake!

Originally posted by NJstacked

I wouldnt go with the Test Enthenate,,,it will take 3-4 weeks to activate and until you notice anything...it also needs to be run at 600-1g a week...meaning you will need about 3 bottles for an effective cycle....You can front load it @ 1g a week....It is nice to say you have a gram of test in you.....! I would rather Go with Test Propionate it is fast acting and way less bloat...this combined with EQ....@ 600mg/week...and FIna 75/mg EOD.....Use some Liquidex to rid the Bloat if any and also prevent Estrogen related side effects....Clomid at the end of cycle to start the nuts back up......The EQ will hold the gains nicely and the finaplix will make you hard as hell.. THis is what the guys tell me so...I stick to creatine and a good protein shake!

BRO DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT JUICE. THIS WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. I AM THE KING OF ALL JUICE. THAT CYCLE YOU JUST TOLD ME IS GARBAGE. PARABOLAN AND ANAVR IS THE WAY TO GO WITH A GH KIT. MY TRICEPS ARE MADE OF STEEL

BRO DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT JUICE. THIS WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN. I AM THE KING OF ALL JUICE. THAT CYCLE YOU JUST TOLD ME IS GARBAGE. PARABOLAN AND ANAVR IS THE WAY TO GO WITH A GH KIT. MY TRICEPS ARE MADE OF STEEL

Settle down there triceps of steel he was only adding to the thread.;)

no no no...............all you need is Synthol. No lifting, no roids, just fill yourself up like a waterballoon...........nicey nice. It's all about the pump baby. Just look at me "King of all Guidos!!!"

macgarth113153.jpg

Originally posted by ou812

no no no...............all you need is Synthol. No lifting, no roids, just fill yourself up like a waterballoon...........nicey nice. It's all about the pump baby. Just look at me "King of all Guidos!!!"

macgarth113153.jpg

That looks like he has elephantitis.....:D

Originally posted by jp18

I know, I have to do something about that...Thats why I dont ever post my pic....:D

Honey I really hope they arent that big.

This guy must have been going for some kind of GW record or something.

Originally posted by stardo

Honey I really hope they arent that big.

This guy must have been going for some kind of GW record or something.

God no.....His one arm probably weighs what I do...I am only 180lbs...Actually, that was when the summer started, i probably lost 20lbs since then...Damn these long weekends...:( my wrist extends straight up to my shoulder:mad:

1/2 of you "Guidoes" aren't even freakin' Italian.

U have 1/4 of it in your blood you act like your a soprano cast member and you can't even speak the language.........................

Nor do you try to learn your heritage................

The only thing italian about you is your name Giovanni ...................

:D

Originally posted by perns2002

U have 1/4 of it in your blood you act like your a soprano cast member and you can't even speak the language.........................

Looks like someone just got schooled.

Perns

My feet couldnt make it through the whole night at tempts.

sorry we didnt meet up as planned.

Hey.......didn't you ever see that movie where the white guy says "Being black's a state of mind", same thing no?........"Being Guido's a state of mind"............hmmm, I can't believe I just said that?! Needless to say, I'm making no claims to being a guido, but I have an Italian uncle so there, ha.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by stardo

Looks like someone just got schooled.

Perns

My feet could make it through the whole night at tempts.

sorry we didnt meet up as planned.

Stardo, I was home puking my brains out and thinking it's ok by the time I get there I will feel better. I'll just pull over and puke on the GSP, it's ok. Really i'll make it. I am saying all this as my honey holds my hair while and I am like trying to convince him I we have to go. Sorry for the graphic details.............

Yeah it's ok next time............. :party:

Originally posted by ou812

Hey.......didn't you ever see that movie where the white guy says "Being black's a state of mind", same thing no?........"Being Guido's a state of mind"............hmmm, I can't believe I just said that?! Needless to say, I'm making no claims to being a guido, but I have an Italian uncle so there, ha.

:D :D :D

Ha ha ha.

Funny how some people "act" it ad there name is like Brian or Jeremy..............

Ohh never mind just blowin' off some stream

GO Guidoes Go ..........

Stardo, I was home puking my brains out and thinking it's ok by the time I get there I will feel better. I'll just pull over and puke on the GSP, it's ok. Really i'll make it. I am saying all this as my honey holds my hair while and I am like trying to convince him I we have to go. Sorry for the graphic details.............

Yeah it's ok next time............. :party:

Damm!! I was drunk too. I made it on njguido.com and I dont even look like myself I look like a soggy poodle.

Well nobody will probably recongnize me next time Im out. I took the J Lo highlights out and went for the Penelope cruz dark brown look.

See you soon

Its not my fault my parents didnt want to teach me about my heritage....How else could the family talk about how rotten we were unless they did it in italian...that we couldnt understand.

And yeah my last name does wreak italian..:D And you have to agree I have a cool last name...Hell of lot better then my first name..:D