Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All New Upcoming Guidos!!!

I do get a kick out of all the guido talk.

Well there are alot of italians who aren't guido's.

See to me a guido involved freestyle music IROC-Z's or Mustangs and dating women who required you to remove the T Tops before you could get in. The one thing thats the same is Tempts.

Crusiing Union Ctr, Bloomfield Ave., Ridge Rd and Wood Ave. Those were Original Guido days

As far as muscles and juice..... I got a louisville slugger nuff said

LOL

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Those were Original Guido days

LOL

Noo way - original guido days were my Pops and his friends - i gotta picture of them dressed in suits standing by their car smoking unfiltered ciggarettes in Hoboken in the 1950's and the Bronx.. those were the Old school guidos!!

My cousin was a 1980's guido...he lived for Seaside and the clubs....He was a pure juice head...the biggest guy in my high school and also down the shore....He was on sauce year round for 8 years....He just had his spine and verts..corrected and all his shit is fucked up....SO MONSTER GUIDO ...Let me say this if you want to drop names and think you are the King please stop fooling yourself....Anavar is one of the weakest orals out there....It is not worth the money as well as Primo....Test is the best and as for GH it is sick....!!! You definatly have no idea what you are talking about if you think the cycle I made is shit....Educate yourself a little more....also learn to spell Ttokkyo

T-t-o-k-k-y-o ...................

Well if i was on juice i sure as hell wouldnt wanna advertise it.

Secondly I think ill stay natural thanks to awesome genetics and ill live to see social security.The faster it comes the faster it falls in anything in life. The way i see it is there are no easy ways out.

Just keep pumping and let it come naturally. Besides if all she wants you for is your muscles is she worth it.

Originally posted by monsterguido46

BUY THE ALL NEW GUIDO START UP KIT TODAY!!!! $29.95

VALUED AT $109.99

THE GUIDO KIT CONISTS OF******

1 TUBE OF PAUL MITCHELL HAIR GEL

1 POLMADE

1 COUPON FOR ANY MONDO TAPE VALUED AT $10.60 (NO CASH VALUE)

1 BLACK RIBBED TANK TOP

1 SCOOP OF GEORGIA HOMEBOY

1 HOW TO PUMP YOUR FIST CORRECTLY HAND BOOK FOR DUMMIES

2 BUMPS OF K (AMERICAN FORT DODGE)

1 6.OZ PIECE OF FRESH MOZZARELLA FROM DEPALMA BROTHERS IN FAIRVIEW

1 WEEK MEMBER SHIP TO HEALTH CONCEPTS (WAIT THE WENT BANKRUPT) OKAY THEN AXIMIUM IN FAIRFIELD.

1 23 GAUGE 3CC SYRINGE AND PIN ******STILL IN PACKAGE****

1 BROVEL 10CC 200MG ENETHATE

1 SINFUL T7 TANNING LOTION

2 OLD SCHOOL 1998-99 WHITE DIAMOND AND CK HITS

1 COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO DO THE JUICE INNERTUBE DANCE (OBSERVE AT SF OR TEMPS)

1 DAY BEACH PASS TO BELMAR

1 ONE PICTURE OF GUYS FLEXING ABS IN MIRRORS AT ROXY 1998- 1999'

1 PAIR OF DIESEL JEANS FROM PROGESS IN THE GSP!!!

:D:laugh::finger::laugh2:

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!!

"OH ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE"

Originally posted by klubberchik49

hey monsterguido46............u can still get yellow labels????? those havent been around 4eva...only tokyos....tell me where i can get yellows..that stuffs soooooo much better:woah2: :jar:

<3 L <3

COME ON NOW YOUR TALKING TO THE MASTER HERE. YELLOWS ARE HARD TO FIND. THEY COME AROUND HERE AND THERE. THEY GO FOR $80 A POP THOUGH

Originally posted by NJstacked

My cousin was a 1980's guido...he lived for Seaside and the clubs....He was a pure juice head...the biggest guy in my high school and also down the shore....He was on sauce year round for 8 years....He just had his spine and verts..corrected and all his shit is fucked up....SO MONSTER GUIDO ...Let me say this if you want to drop names and think you are the King please stop fooling yourself....Anavar is one of the weakest orals out there....It is not worth the money as well as Primo....Test is the best and as for GH it is sick....!!! You definatly have no idea what you are talking about if you think the cycle I made is shit....Educate yourself a little more....also learn to spell Ttokkyo

:

clap: