Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Laurie 619

cgm

Originally posted by jarmenio

Ok enough is enought already. Posting personal shit about my best friend on a message board, everyone on this board who knows Binoy has the upmost repsect for him. I kept my mouth shut on this board and you kept bashing and bashing but now you have crossed the line, Binoy is my best friend and there is no reason to post personal shit about him. If you want to get personal Laurie that is fine, but I can play your game as well, I would love for you to post these so called pictures you have!! As for Cigs, another respectful person on this board. Laurie you are getting old and tired, you are already banned from Temps, Abyss, and Sandbar, keep it up and you wont be able to bash anyone cause you wont be allowed in any club.

I dont even know Laurie so dont go buck wild on me, but i do know Beeny and have the utmost respect for this kid who would do anything in his power for anyone and bend over backwards to help people out....and if anyone wants to talk about respect i got mad luv to give to him (plus he lets me call him Beeny)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

it was a joke due to him saying "bro" why are we so worked up....is there something he needs to tell us...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HUH? How is me calling someone bro have anything to do with you posting about me doing another Bump?? And its noones business what I do, I party but i Also get my shit done and get my job done and NEVER post about personal stuff on a public message board that could ruin someones career??

I AM NOT HATING DENNY, I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!

IF I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY HE OR ANY OTHER DJ PLAYS I AM GOING TO STATE IT!!!!!!!

I AM NOT BASHING HIM AS A PERSON JUST THE WAY HE PLAYS THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU BOYZ/GIRLZ ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HIM THE TRUTH...

YOU ARE MAKING THIS OUT TO BE MUCH* BIGGER THEN IT IS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

HUH? How is me calling someone bro have anything to do with you posting about me doing another Bump?? And its noones business what I do, I party but i Also get my shit done and get my job done and NEVER post about personal stuff on a public message board that could ruin someones career??

umm...maybe you lost some brain cells somewhere along the way...it only says that she is a "female" under the Gender thing next to her name...WTF...GET OVER IT

I AM NOT HATING DENNY, I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!

IF I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY HE OR ANY OTHER DJ PLAYS I AM GOING TO STATE IT!!!!!!!

I AM NOT BASHING HIM AS A PERSON JUST THE WAY HE PLAYS THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU BOYZ/GIRLZ ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HIM THE TRUTH...

YOU ARE MAKING THIS OUT TO BE MUCH* BIGGER THEN IT IS!!!!!!!!

Wow, why are you getting so loud and defensive? Is the fact that you are hated finally getting to you...what happened to " It is just a message board" "you thing I care" all all that other crap you usually post...

Originally posted by boomtown16

I THOUGHT I ASKED YOU TO SHUT UP YOU MINDLESS WHORE...AND FOR THE RECORD....YOU ALWAYS USE THE WORD "PERSPECTIVE"WRONG AND ITS QUITE BOTHERSOME...

WELCOME TO THE BOARD...you know a lot for a NEWBIE!! would you rather me use Viewpoint, Outlook, Standpoint, Disposition rather then Perspective...:laugh:

Originally posted by sigmagal

Wow, why are you getting so loud and defensive? Is the fact that you are hated finally getting to you...what happened to " It is just a message board" "you thing I care" all all that other crap you usually post...

NOPE SORRY. . .I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH....SO PLEASE SHUT TEH FUCK UP AND STAY OUT OF IT....THANKS SOoOoOoO MUCh...:D

NOPE SORRY. . .I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH....SO PLEASE SHUT TEH FUCK UP AND STAY OUT OF IT....THANKS SOoOoOoO MUCh...:D

Oh wait did Princess Laurie tell me to Shut the Fuck Up... Well then, I better do it. Please BITCH the day you can make me do any damn thing. I will speak freely whenever I care to. You my dear have no say, your a piece of shit... THat you have made quite clear. There is no point in defending yourslef, you can't change my mind... That is my opinion and we all have a right to our own opinions. Piece of shit!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh wait did Princess Laurie tell me to Shut the Fuck Up... Well then, I better do it. Please BITCH the day you can make me do any damn thing. I will speak freely whenever I care to. You my dear have no say, your a piece of shit... THat you have made quite clear. There is no point in defending yourslef, you can't change my mind... That is my opinion and we all have a right to our own opinions. Piece of shit!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I'm really sorry ya feel like that...have a great night..oh and tell your boyfriend I said thanks....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J/k...lost it over here, just playing with ya...dont give a shit anymore

Well, I'm really sorry ya feel like that...have a great night..oh and tell your boyfriend I said thanks....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J/k...lost it over here, just playing with ya...dont give a shit anymore

You don't have to tell me your kidding, because it was obviously a joke... My boyfirend would touch your skanky ass for any reason. That I am sure of...

You could only wish to have a chance with my man... but being that your no where near the kind of woman that I am, I know that you'll never get the chance.

Thanks for the laugh...Piece of SHit!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You don't have to tell me your kidding, because it was obviously a joke... My boyfirend would touch your skanky ass for any reason. That I am sure of...

You could only wish to have a chance with my man... but being that your no where near the kind of woman that I am, I know that you'll never get the chance.

Thanks for the laugh...Piece of SHit!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anytime..sweetheart...;)

Yo, it's Eric. Alright, I know both of you and I joined up to mediate this situation a little bit. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about clubs, music, DJs, etc. However, they must be prepared to have their opinions attacked and it's is a very low blow to retaliate by attacking the individual rather than their opinion. Now, I dont know how all this shit started but I dont understand how anyone could attack binoy. He is honestly the most friendly, generous and unselfish person I have met through the club scene, especially since most people you come across are shallow and self-centered and they just use people. This is the opposite of Binoy. I dont know what personal grudge you two have from the past but keep it off the boards and dont go spreading shit about people that could be detrimental to them off the board. It's just bullshit. If you dont like denny, dont go to tempts every weekend. If you do, go every weekend and be sure to say hi to me too. Stop this bullshit drama. It's leads to nothing but more drama and only hurts all the parties involved.

Originally posted by truedogeatdog

Yo, it's Eric. Alright, I know both of you and I joined up to mediate this situation a little bit. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about clubs, music, DJs, etc. However, they must be prepared to have their opinions attacked and it's is a very low blow to retaliate by attacking the individual rather than their opinion. Now, I dont know how all this shit started but I dont understand how anyone could attack binoy. He is honestly the most friendly, generous and unselfish person I have met through the club scene, especially since most people you come across are shallow and self-centered and they just use people. This is the opposite of Binoy. I dont know what personal grudge you two have from the past but keep it off the boards and dont go spreading shit about people that could be detrimental to them off the board. It's just bullshit. If you dont like denny, dont go to tempts every weekend. If you do, go every weekend and be sure to say hi to me too. Stop this bullshit drama. It's leads to nothing but more drama and only hurts all the parties involved.

Thanks for the Good Word Bro. Its Much appreciated.

Originally posted by binoys

Im sorry i called you a "Bro" My mistake.

Hope you werent Offended.

Binoys,

I was not offended...honest mistake. I met you on Friday night at Merge/XS, I am Anthony's gf.

And Laurie, you never stop, do you? The intent of this post was not to cause 3 pages of drama because binoys got my gender wrong. Chose your battles. Your constant rambling only further proves my point.

Originally posted by truedogeatdog

HEY ERIC. . .WELCOME TO DRAMAPLANET. . .I never bashed binoy I met him a couple of times I know he is a good guy at heart. . .but it really is starting to piss me off, how people are putting words in my mouth.. . .maybe I did take it out on binoy (sorry) but I didnt bash him!!!! Enough is enough. . .a person can only take so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough is enough. . .a person can only take so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so then fucking leave.........i know it may be hard for u to grasp.....but nothing is going to change....no one will value your opinion......and no one will respect you........so if u cannot take it anymore....at least learn to shut your mouth.....and when you keep your mouth shut....u will find it is a lot harder to stick your foot in it!!!

Originally posted by misk

so then fucking leave.........i know it may be hard for u to grasp.....but nothing is going to change....no one will value your opinion......and no one will respect you........so if u cannot take it anymore....at least learn to shut your mouth.....and when you keep your mouth shut....u will find it is a lot harder to stick your foot in it!!!

NOPE SORRY. . .will not leave no reason too. . .looks like you are stuck with me...:laugh:

Laurie--there is no need to post your so-called friends opinions about Denny Sat. night. YOU WERE NOT THERE. Therefore what you "heard" means nothing. Get a clue and post your OWN opinons. They still will not be valued or accepted b/c your a mindless bitch...but at least we will know its about what YOU heard and not your whores..I mean friends...heard. BTW: where are your "friends" to back you up on the boards? Hmm..don't even see your tizzah putting in a good word for ya....:blown:

For the LOVE OF GOD..STFU now!!!

NOPE SORRY. . .will not leave no reason too. . .looks like you are stuck with me...:laugh:

then don't fucking complain u mindless twit!! even people who were in some way defending u...r now stating how CHILDISH U R! u say enough is enough......then make a comment like the one above........at least u realize we are STUCK with u....