Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5'7" 180lbs...

dgmodel

I am that tall and 4 years ago that's how much I weighed. But after not being happy with myself, at all (much chunk in trunk);) . I made a New Years resolution to lose the weight, here I am 50lbs lighter and much, much happier...

So 180lbs 5'7" = a no no...

Originally posted by dgmodel

? dont know some girl im'd me out of nowhere and those where her specs... ?

even the big girls need luvin...

not my preference perse, but you never know...i once worked with an older woman that had not recovered from the weight gain of her pregnancy...to date, she was one of the sexiest women i have ever met...the age difference is what stopped us but i was most definitely attracted to her...

5’ 7†180lbs, that’s disgusting…. My ex was 5 10 140lbs on stage and 165 and still VERY lean offseason (she was a figure/bodybuilding compeitor) and had 6 pack abs…God forbid I met a chic 180lbs at 5 foot 7…blah

5’ 7†180lbs is good for a male whos competing and that its a decent weight for stepping on stage..thats STAGE WEIGHT not offseason.....my buddy is 5 7, 172lbs on stage and his arms were still 19 inches and 29 inch quads after all that dieting and beign depleted.

Originally posted by tastyt

lol... 180's kind of high... I don't think I've even dated a guy that weighs that much, and most boys I've dated are way over 5'7"... lol...

180 kinda high? Omg what do you date? Anorexic guys? lol

oh i re-read..."boys"

makes sense :)

Originally posted by flexdieselny

5’ 7†180lbs, that’s disgusting…. My ex was 5 10 140lbs on stage and 165 and still VERY lean offseason (she was a figure/bodybuilding compeitor) and had 6 pack abs…God forbid I met a chic 180lbs at 5 foot 7…blah

5’ 7†180lbs is good for a male whos competing and that its a decent weight for stepping on stage..thats STAGE WEIGHT not offseason.....my buddy is 5 7, 172lbs on stage and his arms were still 19 inches and 29 inch quads after all that dieting and beign depleted.

But what was his favorite color?............you left that out

180 kinda high? Omg what do you date? Anorexic guys? lol

oh i re-read..."boys"

makes sense :)

I meant that 180's kinda high for a woman.

Still, I don't think I've ever dated a guy that weighed that much. I'm only 95 lbs for cryin' out loud!!! That's almost twice my weight! I don't need to be smushed!!!

PS- you're all boys... :flame:

I meant that 180's kinda high for a woman.

Still, I don't think I've ever dated a guy that weighed that much. I'm only 95 lbs for cryin' out loud!!! That's almost twice my weight! I don't need to be smushed!!!

PS- you're all boys... :flame:

Hun I’m sure you dated more than 180lbs, that’s kinda light, unless he’s short or has no body fat

Hey but I could be wrong…

Lol @boys comment… cute

95lbs? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hun I’m sure you dated more than 180lbs, that’s kinda light, unless he’s short or has no body fat

Hey but I could be wrong…

Lol @boys comment… cute

95lbs? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I guess it's possible... but most of them have been skinny little guys... they're easier to push around that way, if I really have to. Hehe. :whip::devil:

I guess it's possible... but most of them have been skinny little guys... they're easier to push around that way, if I really have to. Hehe. :whip::devil:

...but would you date pooh bears?...we're not skinny but very huggable...