Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone see the problem with ....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

the biggest night of the summer in SSH is Classics night and a white party? WTF has our clubbing gone too.........:confused:

Are we too old or is the shore too played and there needs to be changes.... I for one, doubt that when i'm home i'll go to temps or merge when i'm home, just xs to say hi to the otter and cody, thats about it...... then stay at the boo........ no offenese but after seeing the djs i've seen you can't compare and i will not have fun anymore down there........ unless its a sick dj, i rather hit a bar then go on a regular night..... just my 2 cents...

picotto is the answer

deepdish is the answer

Iverson is not the answer anymore

go jets

saleen out.

ibclubbing is a Btich:tongue:

Guest saleen351

just for your info these are the djs i've seen or will see by labor day

Howells

lawler

parks and wilson

pvd

DT

deep dish

picotto

Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo

John Creamer

Way Out West feat Jody

Anthony Pappa

Tiesto

Saeed & Palash

Lee Burridge

van helden

Edgar V

Oscar G

dave ralph

robbie rivera

brian, my point is Miami has turned me off of resident djs. I love the variety i get to check out down here on a weekly basis and its the slow season right now. I can't imagine the winter....... when its insane.... Every 2 weeks or so a big time guy comes in and tears it up, but on a regular nigt its ok... so i rather go to a bar in liquordale or get banged up on the beach all day.... its not a lets compare ssh to miami, its SSH NEEDS MORE GUEST DJS...besides the usually slew of them....

ps, pimping your cousin out on a messageboard...? i love your style..:D

Dude.......you can't exactly compare temps to the elite eurotrash clubs overseas or ibiza, or the even the factory. Seaside is a whole in the earth and temps isn't exactly a diamond in the rough. Denny's a pretty good DJ, but he's obviously not Sasha, Digweed, Mauro Picotto.....or any of the rest that you put on a pedistal. Temps is what it is and you have to make the most of it...........and if that doesn't work just get really drunk until you can't make out what the music is anyway.

:beer::pint::vomit3::D

Originally posted by saleen351

Howells

lawler

pvd

DT

deep dish

picotto

Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo

John Creamer

Tiesto

Saeed & Palash

dave ralph

brian, my point is Miami has turned me off of resident djs. I love the variety i get to check out down here on a weekly basis and its the slow season right now. I can't imagine the winter....... when its insane.... Every 2 weeks or so a big time guy comes in and tears it up, but on a regular nigt its ok... so i rather go to a bar in liquordale or get banged up on the beach all day.... its not a lets compare ssh to miami, its SSH NEEDS MORE GUEST DJS...besides the usually slew of them....

I've seen all of the above DJs. SSH doesnt need these guest DJs because the average club goer could give two shits about these DJs. They go out down there to have fun. These DJs are in NYC and the people who want to see these DJs can go to NYC to hear them. I wish I got to hear more of Tom Stephan's set when he opened up for DT. He was great.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I've seen all of the above DJs. SSH doesnt need these guest DJs because the average club goer could give two shits about these DJs. They go out down there to have fun. These DJs are in NYC and the people who want to see these DJs can go to NYC to hear them. I wish I got to hear more of Tom Stephan's set when he opened up for DT. He was great.

dude, what would rivera do in SSH. the line would be from the sawmill to the club entrance. See when these guys come in, they'll bring in the nyc crowd and the place will be packed... Every person on this board would be at rivera no matter which club he played....

Guest saleen351

He will be at Surf next month.

surf is not in ssh and august it too late................

they owners need to get it done in june and july........ I really can see how xs or temps made more money then last year.. Merge had to, cause it couldn't loose any more money then last year.. They took a beating last year... But maybee my man cody will be able to get some acts in there again this winter, last winter he did an awesome job...

I meet him two weeks ago and hes mad cool. Upmost respect for him.

utmost, and your cuz is slammin....like, beyond jersey girl hot...she is definitely "supermodel drooling all over myself here is my mac card and pin number" hot :hump::bj:

BG

Ditto on everything that Brian said.....

Saleen, Yes, you have seen many great DJ's in Miami, but can you HONESTLY tell me that you are not at least a TAD bit curious to go check out what Denny has been doing at Tempts this summer? (I'm betting you stop by......;) )

the biggest night of the summer in SSH is Classics night and a white party? WTF has our clubbing gone too.........:confused:

Are we too old or is the shore too played and there needs to be changes.... I for one, doubt that when i'm home i'll go to temps or merge when i'm home, just xs to say hi to the otter and cody, thats about it...... then stay at the boo........ no offenese but after seeing the djs i've seen you can't compare and i will not have fun anymore down there........ unless its a sick dj, i rather hit a bar then go on a regular night..... just my 2 cents...

picotto is the answer

deepdish is the answer

Iverson is not the answer anymore

go jets

saleen out.

ibclubbing is a Btich:tongue:

Do us all a favor and drop dead. Maybe you and Laurie can get a group rate at the funeral home!! Just stick to the Miami board, no one wants to hear your rambling! :finger:

I mean serioulsy GAYLEEN ur still alive? shit my prediction was wrong.........i swore u were moving to sobe and i was almost positive u and ur needledick, wanna be promoter, monkey slappin goat milkin ass, were going to die in an orgy of male strapping, semen caused strangulation, ......anyway kid or should i say u 30 year old trailer super......give it up noone cares and do us all a favor SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

Saleen what happen to you?

All those dj's you mention are great, but wasn't it you last summer at this time bad mouthing anybody that told us jersey shore goers that we don't no shit about music and Jersey is cheese?

Wasn't it you who said Jersey doesn't need that shit?

Wasn't you who started all sorts of trouble in the Miami board your first week down there, stating Tempts was the best club on earth. You would bash Bunkas when they brought international dj's and say we didn't need that garbage, but you were happy with your Jersey music. Now it seems like you bashing on Tempts and Jersey. :confused:

It's cool that you are listing to some serious talent down there, but everybody if diffrent, like you said before ,if people want to listin to those dj's they will go and do so.

Like Brian said, I like both styles of music. I've heard DD a couple of times before and they are out of this world, to go along with others like DT and so on, but for me in the summer it is all about having fun with all my many friends and listing to great music I enjoy just by my jersey dj's just as much as i enjoy by the international dj's in the winter.

I just think you are saying now what others said exactly last summer to you, that you didn't want to hear back then.

Is it the water down there that got to you?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

Saleen what happen to you?

All those dj's you mention are great, but wasn't it you last summer at this time bad mouthing anybody that told us jersey shore goers that we don't no shit about music and Jersey is cheese?

Wasn't it you who said Jersey doesn't need that shit?

Wasn't you who started all sorts of trouble in the Miami board your first week down there, stating Tempts was the best club on earth. You would bash Bunkas when they brought international dj's and say we didn't need that garbage, but you were happy with your Jersey music. Now it seems like you bashing on Tempts and Jersey. :confused:

It's cool that you are listing to some serious talent down there, but everybody if diffrent, like you said before ,if people want to listin to those dj's they will go and do so.

Like Brian said, I like both styles of music. I've heard DD a couple of times before and they are out of this world, to go along with others like DT and so on, but for me in the summer it is all about having fun with all my many friends and listing to great music I enjoy just by my jersey dj's just as much as i enjoy by the international dj's in the winter.

I just think you are saying now what others said exactly last summer to you, that you didn't want to hear back then.

Is it the water down there that got to you?

ITS A SIMPLE ANSWER TEMPSKID, I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ON EVERY THING I SAID...

I'M 25 NOW AND I DONT' FEEL LIKE GOING OUT TO A HARDCORE CLUB UNLESS THERE IS A GREAT REASON TOO. I ENJOY HANGING WTH MY CREW AT A BAR, AKA PHAT CATS OR THE BOO... WHY DO U THINK I LOVE XS SO MUCH? ITS NOT HARDCORE AND ITS ALL LOCALS.. NO BENNIES OR JUICE HEADS. THOUGH I WISH THEY WOULD GIVE MANNY SOME SPOTS DOWN THERE, BUT THATS FOR ANOTHER THREAD.. MY TEMPS DAYS ARE OVER, SURE I'LL GO AGAIN, BUT JUST TO STOP IN AND SAY HI.... I'M KINDA PISSED OFF AT JOEL AND A FEW OTHERS BUT I LET IT GO, AND WILL SURELY STOP IN AND WACK SOME SHOTS OUT AND SIGN SOME AUTOGRAPHS.... I'LL NEVER BASH TEMPS OR JERSEY, BUT ITS MUCH BETTER DOWN HERE... THE CP MIAMI CREW IS JUST LIKE ALL OF US, EXCEPT WE DON'T FIGHT, EVEN ME. YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE THEM AND I WILL HOOK UP ANYONE THAT COMES DOWN HERE... COMPS, OPEN BARS, SKETCHY THINGS... YOU GET THE POINT. I'M JERSEY THREW AND THREW BUT THE LAUDERDALE/MIAMI AREA IS NOW MY HOME AND I WILL SUPPORT IT. I STILL PUSH FOR THE JERSEY SHORE GUYS TO PLAY DOWN HERE, YOU GUYS KNOW DENNY, YOU CAN ASK HIM YOURSELF, I ALWAYS BUST HIS BALLS ABOUT PLAYING DOWN HERE. EVEN THAT JERK OFF JASON ODJEA, I TOLD THE OWNERS AND PROMOTERS TO BOOK THEM... SO YOU AND BRIAN CAN ASK DENNY IN PERSON IF I TRIED TO GET HIM BOOKED DOWN HERE, BUT ITS ALL A WASTE OF TIME TILL SEPT.... EVEN MY MAN DJDEANMASI, I'VE TALKED TO PEOPLE FOR HIM...(TRIED TO GET HIM IN THE DECKJUNKIES COMPETITON BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NYC EDITION) YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE IT DOWN HERE, THE PLACE IS A ZOO EVERYWEEKEND AND ITS THE SLOW SEASON... I SIMPLY JUST FIT IN BETTER DOWN HERE....... AND EVERYONE MUST UNDERSTAND I LOVE TEMPS AND DENNY AND TEO, AND RS AND MANNY ETC, BUT I DON'T KISS THEIR ASS. I DON'T KISS ANYONES ASS. SPACE IS MY FAV CLUB DOWN HERE, BUT LOOK AT THE POST I POSTED ABOUT THEM, SEE MIAMI BOARD, AND THIS CLUB HAS COMPED ME EVERYTIME I'VE BEEN THERE. NO ONE BUYS THE SALEENS POSTS OR OPINIONS, NO ONE......... PS NO ONE WAS AT THE SHORE IN THE WINTER MORE THEN ME..... AND THATS A FACT, SO FOR YOU SEASONAL SUPPORTS MY SUPPORT WAS YEAR ROUND...

I DIDN'T POST THIS FOR DRAMA, FOR ALL YOU DRAMA PEOPLE GO FUCK YOUR SELF... ITS A LEGITIMATE THREAD AND A GREAT TOPIC FOR DISSSCUISION....

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I DIDN'T WANT TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING AFTER I STARTED WITH THEM ON BY MISTAKE...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Ditto on everything that Brian said.....

Saleen, Yes, you have seen many great DJ's in Miami, but can you HONESTLY tell me that you are not at least a TAD bit curious to go check out what Denny has been doing at Tempts this summer? (I'm betting you stop by......;) )

not really....... been doing it since 97, not one thing has changed, but i'm not bashing temps for that, its just i've changed...

but when i show up, i'm doing it without telling anyone... dont' want a certain group of people looking for me.. but if your at the bar and a shot comes your way, you may look across and see the saleen send it to ya;)

hows lesdig...... havent seen her in a while........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stigeleiro

just for your info these are the djs i've seen or will see by labor day

robbie rivera

Big Daddy Saleen,

FYI

ROBBIE RIVERA on August 25th at the SURF

YOU COULDN'T RESIST...........

:D :D :D

my point is Miami has turned me off of resident djs. I love the variety i get to check out down here on a weekly basis and its the slow season right now. I can't imagine the winter....... when its insane.... Every 2 weeks or so a big time guy comes in and tears it up, but on a regular nigt its ok... so i rather go to a bar in liquordale or get banged up on the beach all day.... its not a lets compare ssh to miami, its SSH NEEDS MORE GUEST DJS...besides the usually slew of them....

Yo speed racer (aka dj leakz, lol), I understand where you are coming from but you cannot even mention SSH and SOBE in the same breathe (notice I didnt say compare), two completely different places on opposite ends of the earth. One is like driving a Mustang and trying to rock it like its a Benz... and the other is like driving a Benz, rocking it with 20" dubs and a hottie in the passnenger seat! Brooke Burke is filming Wild On South Beach, Will Smith is rapping weak beats on the boardwalk at the MTV Beach House!

SSH is a town where people (thugs, guidos, crackheads, bitches, shortys, some mad cool people and I even seen a few dotheads in Tempts this weekend) from the tri-state area come to invade the 3-4 clubs on the weekends. SSH has the Sea Gull Motel! SSH has a dirty ol' beach!

SOBE is the pretty people place, where people (actors, athletes, rockstars, rappers, models) from all over the world invade the entire town to party among several of its clubs, the fancy restaurants and the beaches all week long! SOBE has the Hilton! SOBE has a nude beach!

SSH is what it is, a weekend getaway! You'll never see the likes of PVD, Lawler, Deepdish, DT, Howells, Picotto, Creamer and K, Tiesto in SSH. Although you might see Robbie Rivera in Ortley!!!

What I mean is, I am down with seeing new talent anytime, but its not going to happen at the Jersey shore anytime soon. And for the record, on a good night I'll settle for Tsettos at Tempts anytime! The Classics party was off the meter. When you find me one venue in SOBE that produces the same energy at Tempts, send me the address bro (I'm serious)!

In September I'll be in SOBE with about 20 heads celebrating my birthday, Friday night September 20th it's on!