Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had 3 wishes.......

1- TO HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF CASHFLOW ( HENCE ME NEVER WORKING ANOTHER DAY IN MY LIFE)

2 - TO HAVE GOD'S CONSTANT PROTECTION OVER MYSELF, MY FAMILY AND THE PEOPLE WHO MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

3 - 3 MORE WISHES...THEN THATS WHEN IT STARTS TO GET FUN:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1.) To be a natural blonde, cause this roots things is for the birds.

2.) That my last name was Hilton so I could spend my summer's at the shore and my winter's in South Beach or wherever the hell I wanted!

3.) That a certain someone never existed so that noone would have to waste a wish on it!

:balloon::heart::love2::heart::balloon:

Originally posted by djdanfury

2. Never having the need to sleep or be tired

3. To be able to relive any given moment at any time with the touch of a button.

those are gooooood ones!!!....especially the sleep thing.....it puts such a damper on my life!!!!!;)

1) $10,000,000 (after taxes) It works out to $3mil for houses, cars, etc and then $100,000 a year for 70 years

2) the ability to have a perfectly thin and toned body with out ever going to the gym and eating anything I want

I only want to be married once so...

3) To stay in love the way I am now and never have it fade or change and have it always feel exciting and new(he has to stay in love with me too) :love::D:love2:

Originally posted by sigmagal

1) $10,000,000 (after taxes) It works out to $3mil for houses, cars, etc and then $100,000 a year for 70 years

2) the ability to have a perfectly thin and toned body with out ever going to the gym and eating anything I want

I only want to be married once so...

3) To stay in love the way I am now and never have it fade or change and have it always feel exciting and new(he has to stay in love with me too) :love::D:love2:

I'm loving your wishes. I may have to substitute one for more wishes and then I can add.........Laurie 384857487538745's hand deformity so she can't type.... :type: :type:

Originally posted by bumparella

I'm loving your wishes. I may have to substitute one for more wishes and then I can add.........Laurie 384857487538745's hand deformity so she can't type.... :type: :type:

You're too funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually she hasn't posted in a while, maybe she got the hint that she was unliked...

Took her long enough.