Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for those who know Puerto Rico

meng

I'm going on vacation to Puerto Rico next month and I hooked up a gig over there at a club called "Sala" which is in old San Juan which I heard was a very nice part of the Puerto Rico.

Just curious if anyone was familiar with the club and/or area.....

I heard the area was real nice.....I also heard there are a lot of fine girls too. :)

I'm looking for info on that club now online.....Monk got me hooked up with his contact over there and we set up the gig....thanks Monk(even though he doesn't come on this board)

hey victor, the place i had been telling you about that was supposed to be a cool hangout place was the waterclub (i heard it's not unlike nikki's). i haven't been, so i really can't tell. laser has been there ever since i can remember... rather shady afterhours. sean... i haven't heard of sala... most clubs are not in the old san juan area, but nevertheless, old san juan is a real cool area, so you might be in for a treat. you guys let me know what you thought of the whole scene... i haven't been hanging out there in quite a while.

Thanks, B. I just heard from a promoter over there that the club is a loungey type club for about 400 people....it has the vibe of old San Juan...the building is old......sounds cool....gonna have to wait a about a month from now to see the pics though cuz I get back on the 12th of next month.

• 2 weeks later...