Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Bridgeview Yacht Club-Johnny Viscious

Hi, i couldn't make it. I'm gonna hear That Kid Chris tommorow at Filter. How many people were there. I'm curious, because it was on a Tuesday. Also, was the crowd a young crowd, like 18 to 21, or an older crowd, late 20s early 30s. Thanks

I got there at about midnight. They had some house music going. Then around 12:30 they had there hip hop DJ come on. Then at 1:00am the man Johnny Vicious came on. He just ripped it from the beginning. I didn't stop dancing the whole time he was on. There was one point where something happened to the sound system and it all shut off. They fixed it within 30 seconds about. I thought it might of messed up his flow that he already built up, but he just came back on and was still rippin it up. Then at 3am. The hip hop DJ came back on. It wasn't Johnny playing hip hop. It was a very local crowd. There were a lot of hot girls. But not as much as I expected from LI girls, but still it was good. They were easy going, overall the crowd was nice, no dirty looks or anything. Overall it was a good night. Johnny's the man. Thanks to Jealousy for the comps;)

Karch

Originally posted by xtcgspot

its vicious. V-I-C-I-O-U-S. ive never seen so many variations on the spelling b4 in one post.

o yea...and dont forget this one...johhny...nooo..2 N's not 2 H's....J-O-H-N-N-Y

Get the hell off Vicious' nuts wannabe DANWILSON. :blown:

how am i on his nuts? cuz i know how to spell his damn name right? y dont u get off danny howells' nuts!!!

wannabe POSTWHORE

Bite me Vicious freak.. I don't have pictures of myself with Howells in my sig now do I?? :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

P.S. How am I a WANNABE postwhore when (1) I have more posts than you and (2) I've been registered for less time than you have. If anything, I do believe, YOU are the wannabe postwhore MR. DANWILSON. :blown:

ah shut up already. we're both postwhores and we both know it. settled

no cuz ur not cool enough to get actually in a picture with him.

Oh well.. I guess I'm not "cool" then cause I don't have a picture of myself with some DJ so I can pretend like Danny Howells is my Best Friend even though to him I'd just be another girl wanting to be "cool" and take a picture with him so I can flash it around like I'm the coolest muthafucker there is.. :blown:

LOL don't mind me Gary.. I'm just bustin' your chops. ;)

Did u read my drama @ bridgeview? I was there for 20 min I heard Trip to Uranus and Going Through it, then My boys decided to be idiots and order a bottle when only two of them had wrist bands, so my friends got kicked out and I couldnt leave them. Karch, between me and you, HOW MANY FUCKING HOTTIES DID U SEE?????????? Im so mad, we would have def done some damage.

Originally posted by nychunk

Did u read my drama @ bridgeview? I was there for 20 min I heard Trip to Uranus and Going Through it, then My boys decided to be idiots and order a bottle when only two of them had wrist bands, so my friends got kicked out and I couldnt leave them. Karch, between me and you, HOW MANY FUCKING HOTTIES DID U SEE?????????? Im so mad, we would have def done some damage.

I just saw that post right now. Sorry to hear that happen. It's all good, it happens to all of us. That happened to me once a year ago, I was with some of my friends at Exit and one of my friends got thrown out of the club. So ofcourse I had to follow when I only was in there for 20 minutes. Anyways, yeah there were a lot of hot girls. I definately gotta hit up the LI spots a lil more often. Also dont' worry I did a lil damage that night....