homegrown @ route 85a 07-16-2002 pictures

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: nice pics!!

i would never allow somoene to photograph me knowing it was going on here. i give you guys credit for doing it and not being embarrassed.

why would we be embarrassed? i think way too many people out there are too insecure....:rolleyes:

. . I was cool with meetup pictures of me being thrown up . . . until some not so good ones of myself and another member got thrown up on the board without our permission . . . You know? . . at least a nod saying "hey man, you look like shit in these, want me to keep em on the DL?" . . . Courtesy . . . :confused: . . what's that? . . . :rolleyes: . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I was cool with meetup pictures of me being thrown up . . . until some not so good ones of myself and another member got thrown up on the board without our permission . . . You know? . . at least a nod saying "hey man, you look like shit in these, want me to keep em on the DL?" . . . Courtesy . . . :confused: . . what's that? . . . :rolleyes: . . . .

If you're referring to my pics from your birthday party, I'm really sorry... I definitely didn't intend to embarrass you. I wish you'd said something, though -- I could very easily have taken them down.

Originally posted by hoke

If you're referring to my pics from your birthday party, I'm really sorry... I definitely didn't intend to embarrass you. I wish you'd said something, though -- I could very easily have taken them down.

. . Tis ok, I really should have said something about it, but I didn't . . . Just next time, please oh please run em by me . . .

Originally posted by ReginaP

The hacker put pics of hotcheme up from dinner & from homegrown...she's a qt! :) Nice pics everyone--fun night! :)

awww, thanks!

it was great to meet you. i'm sure we will catch up again in the near future.:)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by clubkat

your a sexy biatch either way :love::tongue::D

so are you...damn girl..you keep getting prettier and prettier.;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Kris, does the quality of your camera have to be so damn good ?/? SheeSh :tongue:

I was very pleased at seeing everyone in my dress-up clothes and briefcase. The music, espec. monsieur Calle, was boppin' and shakin.

:aright: :aright:

Of course the quality is good, it's hacker's. Might as well call him Q from James Bond.

Originally posted by focuspuller

Of course the quality is good, it's hacker's. Might as well call him Q from James Bond.

:laugh2:

Oh, and Gmoneyjive, thankx 4 lending me the photons for all of 20 seconds, lol :D I would have done more theatriX, but i didn't wanna be the only smurf movin (plus, those lil green lights blinded me for 2 seconds, lol i m not used to those):tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh2:

Oh, and Gmoneyjive, thankx 4 lending me the photons for all of 20 seconds, lol :D I would have done more theatriX, but i didn't wanna be the only smurf movin (plus, those lil green lights blinded me for 2 seconds, lol i m not used to those):tongue:

oh sh*t the smurf was in attendence:eek: man... an kittens galore damn man.... again i miss out....well since im spraggas replacement for the time bein ...... wanna play a game?:D