Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wins in a fight between these superheroes?

Who can kick ass?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who can kick ass?

• SPIDERMAN
    • BATMAN
    • SUPERMAN
    • THE INCREDIBLE HULK

As far as an all out battle goes, here is what I think:

For years, Batman has done his best to keep up with the best of them; he is constantly doing his homework, altering his gameplan, and staying one step ahead of his adversaries, but I doubt his foresight would be enough to counter the strength of either Superman or The Incredible Hulk. Batman would hang tough, but not for long. Batman does know Superman's weakness, however, and I am sure he would come prepared for the fight. Batman, despite being human, is able to match the various superpowers of his adversaries. He can design various gadgets to deal with the agility of Spiderman, and the power of both the Hulk and Superman, but these gadgets would eventually be destroyed.

Spiderman has proven his ability to deal with powerhouses of various sorts; whether they be the Juggernaut, the Hulk, The Wendigo, the Blob, etc, he has managed to hold his own. He tussled with the Hulk in both the comics and the old "Spiderman and his Amazing Friends" animated series. Spiderman is a perfect combination of agility, intelligence, and strength, but in the long run his strength would be no match for the awesome power of either Superman or the Incredible Hulk.

The Incredible Hulk is the epitome of raw power. The traditional, dumb, old-fashioned, "where Betty" Hulk would destroy almost anything in his path, but I feel Superman would eventually stop him in his tracks. Although I've never been a DC comics fan, I have to admit that Superman is a very balanced individual. He is very intelligent, despite being very powerful; He has the strength to tangle with the Hulk, and his other powers, such as the ability to fly, use laser vision, and see through solid material, would benefit him. The Hulk does have the ability to leap very long / high distances, however, so he would definetly be a force for Superman to reckon with.

Ultimately, Superman would be the victor.

Gary... comon... superman is stronger than all of them, and has all sorts of special powers...

batman's just a douchebag with a fancy belt, the hulk is a big slow, nothing... and spiderman is closer than those clowns, but nowhere near superman...

and honestly, I think cody could beat the crap out of batman

:punch:

Batman because he has the coolest toys and he's a billionaire playboy...*He's my Hero.*

vs. Superman: One of the crazy batsuits laced in Kryptonite..Done

vs. Spiderman: Spiderman's a pussy.

vs. The Hulk: Hulk has mental problems.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

As far as an all out battle goes, here is what I think:

For years, Batman has done his best to keep up with the best of them; he is constantly doing his homework, altering his gameplan, and staying one step ahead of his adversaries, but I doubt his foresight would be enough to counter the strength of either Superman or The Incredible Hulk. Batman would hang tough, but not for long. Batman does know Superman's weakness, however, and I am sure he would come prepared for the fight. Batman, despite being human, is able to match the various superpowers of his adversaries. He can design various gadgets to deal with the agility of Spiderman, and the power of both the Hulk and Superman, but these gadgets would eventually be destroyed.

Spiderman has proven his ability to deal with powerhouses of various sorts; whether they be the Juggernaut, the Hulk, The Wendigo, the Blob, etc, he has managed to hold his own. He tussled with the Hulk in both the comics and the old "Spiderman and his Amazing Friends" animated series. Spiderman is a perfect combination of agility, intelligence, and strength, but in the long run his strength would be no match for the awesome power of either Superman or the Incredible Hulk.

The Incredible Hulk is the epitome of raw power. The traditional, dumb, old-fashioned, "where Betty" Hulk would destroy almost anything in his path, but I feel Superman would eventually stop him in his tracks. Although I've never been a DC comics fan, I have to admit that Superman is a very balanced individual. He is very intelligent, despite being very powerful; He has the strength to tangle with the Hulk, and his other powers, such as the ability to fly, use laser vision, and see through solid material, would benefit him. The Hulk does have the ability to leap very long / high distances, however, so he would definetly be a force for Superman to reckon with.

Ultimately, Superman would be the victor.

:idea: obviously you have thought about this a lot. i gotta agree. ;)

Originally posted by codica3

Oh please.. my caT will tear the shit outta you lil prissy poodle doggy.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He's one of them old alley cats.

My puppy pure killer, look at that face :laugh: and u don't wanna see her baby teeth:tongue: