Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

On-line banking

i now know why i do all my banking and bill paying on line...went to the bank during lunch to get quarters to pay for the parking meter and it took me 45min to get $10worth in quarters....:mad:

i cant imagine having to go every so often to deposit cheques, transfer balances, pay for my larry habi....d-oh! :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

[b..went to the bank during lunch to get quarters to pay for the parking meter and it took me 45min to get $10worth in quarters....:mad:

Loser! Shudda gone to Giant or Safeway.:rolleyes:

safeway or giant might not give me $10 worth of quarters, thats why i went to the bank..sometimes they giveme quartyers sometimes they dont, but everytime i go i at least ask for a buck or two in quarters, but if i ask for $10 they sometimes wont give me that amount of change...i know the ropes man, you cant teach me anything, stick with me and youll go places sonny boy:punch:

i bank online also but still use riggs for cash

u can use the atm's for deposits, transfers, etc. i havent dealt w/ a live teller in years

THAT, btw, is related to what i do at work - find ways to reduce the costs of selling by shifting lower-value activities (such as standrard deposits, withdrawals, etc) to lower-cost resources (such as an ATM!!)

this then frees up the higher-value activities (like closing sales and such) to the higher-cost resources (a live salesperson)

in case you wanted to know:D

it's actually somewhat interesting, believe it or not

(i know, i know, i'm a total geek. but hey, at least i like what i'm doing! some of the time, that is)

I have to deposit all my checks in person because my Bank of America account is a West Coast account and the two coasts are not linked yet. Can you believe that? Thank goodness I have direct deposit for my work and I only have to deposit my roommate's rent checks once a month. It is a total pain in the ass:mad:

Originally posted by malanee

I have to deposit all my checks in person because my Bank of America account is a West Coast account and the two coasts are not linked yet. Can you believe that? Thank goodness I have direct deposit for my work and I only have to deposit my roommate's rent checks once a month. It is a total pain in the ass:mad:

cant u mail them in?

i have to do the same thing and malanee for my BofA account. i opened it in Fla. so i have to get a deposit slip and fill it in when i go to deposit rent cheques.

i could mail it in as millie suggests but that would take more time for the cheque to get to ATL (thats where it goes I believe) and then clear. it was real pain in NY because there are no BofA north of B'more.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

lazy asses...just change banks!:idea:

No way! Someday soon I'm moving back to the West Coast and then I'd just have to change banks all over again! Besides, I like the fact that my visa check card has a picture of me from 1991. :D

Originally posted by vicman

i now know why i do all my banking and bill paying on line...went to the bank during lunch to get quarters to pay for the parking meter and it took me 45min to get $10worth in quarters....:mad:

i cant imagine having to go every so often to deposit cheques, transfer balances, pay for my larry habi....d-oh! :eek:

Which Bank of America did you go to? HAHAHA

;)

CD