Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela

Nolimit

For immediate release:

Balance Promote Group proudly welcomes…

James Zabiela

Whirlwind best describes the career of young James Zabiela, who at only 22 is one of the hottest DJs and producers to emerge from the UK in recent years. Drawing from his father’s passion for acid house, James would eventually go on to win Muzik Magazine’s coveted Bedroom Bedlam DJ Award in 2001. One of James’ mix tapes would eventually find its way into the hands of Lee Burridge, who helped land him a spot on the UK’s prestigious Excession roster. Word of James’ superb play was spreading. It didn’t take long before there were guest spots at John Digweed’s Bedrock nights, opening slots for Sasha, globetrotting gigs and even a hit remix for Depeche Mode. James also has the honor of launching first in Groovetech’s new mix CD series, GTDJ01. Balance Promote Group is pleased to welcome James to our roster and we’re excited about watching his career continue to grow.

For interview or booking requests, please contact: jameszabiela@balancepromote.com

For additional information, please check:

www.balancepromote.com

www.excession.co.uk

www.groovetech.com

JZ is the man. There was a couple of other sets going around on ag as well. The Duckwater DRive and the Lush afterparty. Although I cannot wait to see him play out live.

Anyone have these following sets?

James Zabiela - Live At -La Mania.mp3

and osme other one which escapes me atm.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork

Wasn't feelin' all those 'duck' tracks (deep fried duck, dubby duck, duckwater drive). The EM was crazy good --------> I didn't love it at first, however the more you listen to it the better it gets!

I downloaded GTDJ001 last night but haven't had time to listen to it yet.

funny how everyone's taste is similar in some ways but different in others.

i happen to like the duckwater mixes more than his EM. 3 hours of totally different genres recorded at an after party. Shows me he can do it all at whatever time of the day/night.

How many djs do u know that can play so many different styles?

craig richards, james lavelle, dj harvey, josh wink, kelvin andrews,

cass, coldcut, three, grumpy, andrew weatherall, david holmes,

danny tenaglia, francoic K etc...need i go on? there are tons of dj's that can play multipule styles and make them sound good.