Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Dont Get It....

DJGaryMatthews

this gorgeous girl comes into my store today..and she's with this guy. now, this guy could be anyone..but im assuming its her man. he's tall and doofy. he's got a dumb ass haircut. he's not very good looking. and he's got man tits!!!

wtf does this girl see in this guy? how did HE get HER?!?!

makes me think that somethin must be wrong with this girl.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

this gorgeous girl comes into my store today..and she's with this guy. now, this guy could be anyone..but im assuming its her man. he's tall and doofy. he's got a dumb ass haircut. he's not very good looking. and he's got man tits!!!

. . I'm sayin it, cause you asked for it: Shut the fuck up! . . . Maybe just once the dice didn't fall the way they "should" have according to your eugenically driven view of the world . . . Get a fucking clue man . . :rolleyes: . . . :aright: . . .

GOOD FOR HIM!

But you really want to see that happen on a daily basis, go to Prague. I couldn't believe all the nasty ass looking guys with these hottie supermodel looking eastern european women. It's enough to make you sick.

But good for them. I am glad that ugly people like me are finally hooking up with good looking people.

i wonder the samething constantly whenever i see that...

Fuck you!

I'm never taking my girlfriend to your store again!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I'm sayin it, cause you asked for it: Shut the fuck up! . . . Maybe just once the dice didn't fall the way they "should" have according to your eugenically driven view of the world . . . Get a fucking clue man . . :rolleyes: . . . :aright: . . .

haha took the words right out of my mouth! :laugh: :laugh: