Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck I Look Like An Idiot!!!

i got a haircut this morning..the guy that normally cuts my hair wasnt in today..so i just had some other lady cut it cuz i needed it bad.

THIS BITCH BUTCHERED MY FUCKIN HEAD!!! OMFG!!! I GOT LIKE NO HAIR LEFT.

i said take a little bit off the top, i needed it shorter, but not too short. so she cuts a little, asks if that was good...i tell her to make just a LITTLE bit shorter. so she cuts it like half the lenght of wut was left. i just sat there and watched her cut all my fuckin hair off, and i didnt know wut to do or say. i mean she already started, so wut could i do? once she took the first snip she's gotta finish the rest.

so now i got a friggin crew cut. i look like fuckin Private Pile. shit, id like to know wut HER major malfunction is!!! how does someone who cuts hair for a living not know how to actually cut hair...at least not the style that i asked for.

i couldnt make it any easier for her. i walked in, my hair was already spiky and messy like it usually is. all i said was i want it the same way, just shorter. and she butchers me.

fuck.

:( :( :(

that sucks, that always used to happen to me, I realized that no one will ever cut your hair exactly how you want it thats why I started cutting my hair myself a few years ago. For the first couple months I was horrible, I had bald spots everywhere and my hair looked horrible, then after a while I got better and now it looks like it was professionally done so it's cool, my hair is always how I want it and I save mad money

Originally posted by hotcheme

i haven't had a haircut that i liked in 6 years.

WHOA!!! THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL :eek:

SASSA....WHAT ABOUT THE 30,000 GUIDO'S AND GUIDETTE'S IN NEW JERSEY THAT USES TOXIC HAIR AND BODY PRODUCTS CAUSING A HOLE ON OUR OZONE AND POLLUTING THE JERSEY SHORES :(

ya know, the more i look at it the more im startin to like it. i mean, i look like a 12 yr old boy, but its short, clean cut...it kinda looks good. i miss my spiky blonde mess that i used to have, and i will grow it back, but this is ok for now. a little gel helped it out..its not just a bunch of fuzz on the top of my head anymore. if i re-highlight it and stuff, i can make this work i think

:aright:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ya know, the more i look at it the more im startin to like it. i mean, i look like a 12 yr old boy, but its short, clean cut...it kinda looks good. i miss my spiky blonde mess that i used to have, and i will grow it back, but this is ok for now. a little gel helped it out..its not just a bunch of fuzz on the top of my head anymore. if i re-highlight it and stuff, i can make this work i think

HEY YER GEY :rainbow:

now maybe world leaders can resume their normal activities, knowing your hair crisis is out of the way and off their agendas of top priorities to focus on...:blank: