Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck I Look Like An Idiot!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:eek:

ah...Sassa, the politically correct drama queen, strikes again!

;)

please...don't start, i don't need your stupid little comments. i just had the worst weekend ever in fucking boring pennsylvania, listening to some old cia fart ramble about terrorism, my mind is spent and i have 112 e-mails to answer. i'm sure you have other things to do than to write stupid comments like this. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

please...don't start, i don't need your stupid little comments. i just had the worst weekend ever in fucking boring pennsylvania, listening to some old cia fart ramble about terrorism, my mind is spent and i have 112 e-mails to answer. i'm sure you have other things to do than to write stupid comments like this. :rolleyes:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww......

But do you realize that while you were doing that 5754 people died of starvation in Samoa.

i deserve that i guess :D

btw, to LITTLEpoopanils: why is it that i have to get laid? if you haven't gotten some in ages, then whose fault is that? i have a sure way of you to get into the groove again, since apparently a real girl won't sleep with you: go to the street corner and there will be some eligible lovely young women there ready to service you. good luck :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

i deserve that i guess :D

btw, to LITTLEpoopanils: why is it that i have to get laid? if you haven't gotten some in ages, then whose fault is that? i have a sure way of you to get into the groove again, since apparently a real girl won't sleep with you: go to the street corner and there will be some eligible lovely young women there ready to service you. good luck :rolleyes:

:eek: