Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let me tell you"CP," heads something to remember

When I first came to Club Planet , I was looking for a web-site to be more involved with. CP is my number one choice.

Why?

For as long as I can remember , I have always looked forward to monday mornings when I come in my office to read about people, clubs and life experiences. I am in the New York Music scene . I am probably around most of your ages. And I know a lot about the industry.

Sometimes people post means things, or people pick on other people just to create discussion. Some of the posts are negative. Some of these posts could hurt peoples feelings.

On the other hand I have noticed even those who are not so positive , come up with very smart conversations.

I guess what I am trying to say is :

I don't know you guys personally,

but I think CP is great! I like coming here to find out whats going on in the city. And I would be really sad for me if this message board turned into

a rag fest.

I know you guys like each other, so maybe you should try to be a little more understanding .

Amy:worry:

I don't know... I guess how other people feel. it seems that there is a lot bashing going on latley. I mean is there ? You tell me.

I would feel bad if I posted and everyone replied and made me feel like I was dumb.

Originally posted by amysnow

I don't know... I guess how other people feel. it seems that there is a lot bashing going on latley. I mean is there ? You tell me.

I would feel bad if I posted and everyone replied and made me feel like I was dumb.

i didn't mean to make you feel dumb. when i saw the title of the thread i though you were going to post something like "i am leaving here becuase there are too many hateful idiots on this board".

i try to understand how ppl feel but i guess this board exists so we can post our opinions about stuff and many people's opinions will often be offensive to someone.

but there is no excuse for some of the posts i see here. i hope they don't lower your opinion of all cpers cause there are plenty of truly nice peopl on this board.

I'm not going to leave ... I don't post much about how I feel about things, just for that simple fact. I am sensitive. I would be afraid I would be misunderstood. I just thought I would write this time , because I feel that some people on the board really don't think about how powerful words are.

Its sad. thats why I don't get to involved.

Amy

I'm not going to leave ... I don't post much about how I feel about things, just for that simple fact. I am sensitive. I would be afraid I would be misunderstood. I just thought I would write this time , because I feel that some people on the board really don't think about how powerful words are.

Its sad. thats why I don't get to involved.

Amy

Whats important is that you're cool, you know whats right and what's wrong and obviously have a sense of emotion unlike some others.

Glad you're around. :)

We're mostly nice underneath all the bullshit.

The computer gives us all an air of security and anonymity, so a lot of us try to talk shit and act hard, but then again if we were really that thuggish and badass, would we be hanging around on a computer? No. :)

We're mostly all softies, funny people and goofballs.

I'm one of the goofballs.

it seems that there is a lot bashing going on latley. I mean is there ? You tell me.

Lately? the past 2-3 years, you mean. CP self-imploded and then the drama set in.. it's good in some ways, bad in others. i can say alot of things, but i dont wanna add to the drama, so i'll keep them for private messages :)

this forum is definitely addictive. there are many many morons but a few decent intelligent people and i'm glad i got to find them and hopefully will meet them this summer...other than that, yes this forum is amusing.

Originally posted by sassa

this forum is definitely addictive. there are many many morons but a few decent intelligent people and i'm glad i got to find them and hopefully will meet them this summer...other than that, yes this forum is amusing.

When are u coming to NYC??

Originally posted by sassa

Hey sassa...

Did you know that while you were typing that post 4000 kids died of starvation in Russia.