Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: Edgar V .. I need your help please

digital7

Edgar, I need your help. One of the records that I purchased yesterday from Grooveman is skipping. not once, not twice, but three times! I called Bruce at the shop to see if I would be able to swap it out and told me to talk to you since you were at the shop and saw me ...

Originally posted by meng

give the man a break there....he doesn't have the same board habits we do.... ;)

Hey Danny, Bruce wasn't in the store when you were there?

I'm sure Ed checks the board on a daily basis! smhair.gif

It was totally my fault. I skimmed through the track too quickly. I was just wondering if he could help.

Im sure he check's the board sparingly. I understand he is a busy man and dose his shit.

Bruce unfortunately wasn't at the shop when I was there :(

Ok, my rant is over ...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

Edgar, I need your help. One of the records that I purchased yesterday from Grooveman is skipping. not once, not twice, but three times! I called Bruce at the shop to see if I would be able to swap it out and told me to talk to you since you were at the shop and saw me ...

just download the track and STFU........ j/k:D :D

edgar is right real djs dont' post on message boards... so i guess he'll be posting more............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by brui

Hey saleen , c'mon don't disrespect Edgar till you hear him ...i bet you won't be dissapointed. :)

\

i know i was just busting balls, sobeton just informed me Edgar is opeing up for pvd ........i'll be there @11, you better be on......... or the saleen is bum rushing the booth like i should of done last week.........

saleen that self proclaimed title under your name "club Space celebrity" ......well Edgar V is the real Club Space celebrity.....it was he that had a major boost in launching of club Space.

have the responsibilty to get your facts staright and know whos who before running your mouth off on a board.

the way saleen gets attention at a club? be known as "the guy" that 20000 posts on a nite club message board. good one !:rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

\

i know i was just busting balls, sobeton just informed me Edgar is opeing up for pvd ........i'll be there @11, you better be on......... or the saleen is bum rushing the booth like i should of done last week.........

Is he, since when....flier says Just Roland....snooze fest.

Nope, Edgar isnt spinning at all that night...wish he was, I heard he went on after PVD at Exit and tore it up!!

WHY CAN'T WE GET EDGAR TOO????????

So we get the pleasure of Roland probably before, and yes, after PVD goes on.

I'd rather shoot myself, so I think I'll be taking my time in gettin there...

:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

saleen that self proclaimed title under your name "club Space celebrity" ......well Edgar V is the real Club Space celebrity.....it was he that had a major boost in launching of club Space.

have the responsibilty to get your facts staright and know whos who before running your mouth off on a board.

the way saleen gets attention at a club? be known as "the guy" that 20000 posts on a nite club message board. good one !:rolleyes:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ITS A JOKE ASSHOLE.... AND SINCE YOU PROCLAIM EDGAR TO BE THE CELEBRITY THEN WHY WAS HE FIRED? HE GETS NO RESPECT IN NYC... BUT LIKE I SAID I WAS GONNA GIVE HIM A SHOT, BUT LOOKS LIKE HE AIN'T SPINING... SO TILL THEN......... GO FUCK YOURSELF....... :blown:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ITS A JOKE ASSHOLE.... AND SINCE YOU PROCLAIM EDGAR TO BE THE CELEBRITY THEN WHY WAS HE FIRED? HE GETS NO RESPECT IN NYC... BUT LIKE I SAID I WAS GONNA GIVE HIM A SHOT, BUT LOOKS LIKE HE AIN'T SPINING... SO TILL THEN......... GO FUCK YOURSELF....... :blown:

hahaha yeahhhhhh saleen get nuts cous e

:D

SINCE YOU PROCLAIM EDGAR TO BE THE CELEBRITY THEN WHY WAS HE FIRED? HE GETS NO RESPECT IN NYC... BUT LIKE I SAID I WAS GONNA GIVE HIM A SHOT, BUT LOOKS LIKE HE AIN'T SPINING...

bro your way off base. yeah he got fired who gives a fuck . like no dj has ever, been fired from a club .. the firing was suspect anyway. he gets no respect in new york. okay if you say so, as if that really matters. bro he plays all over the world, and is managed by PVD's management company P.A.M. ..there are many new york dj's, still just spinning in ny. he spins all over the world.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

bro your way off base. yeah he got fired who gives a fuck . like no dj has ever, been fired from a club .. the firing was suspect anyway. he gets no respect in new york. okay if you say so, as if that really matters. bro he plays all over the world, and is managed by PVD's management company P.A.M. ..there are many new york dj's, still just spinning in ny. he spins all over the world.

louie devito spins all over the world too!!!

so whats the deal why he is not opening up for pvd? makes no sense if hes part of his pvd company? also i said i was gonna give him a shot since i never heard him, i'm only going by what my nyc boys tell me, but i will never never never go to a club just for him... so if he opens for someone then i'll hear him.... till then i'll take oscar any day of the week for my local dj.......

and this jerk off attacked me based on my god damm cp info, not based on anything i said about edgar... like i said, when i hear him spin i'll put up a review, untill then my perception wheather its wrong or right is that he is a trance dj......

hey do me a favor, i put up a thread on the music board. i'd like your opinon on it....

so whats the deal why he is not opening up for pvd? makes no sense if hes part of his pvd company? also i said i was gonna give him a shot since i never heard him, i'm only going by what my nyc boys tell me, but i will never never never go to a club just for him... so if he opens for someone then i'll hear him.... till then i'll take oscar any day of the week for my local dj.......

and this jerk off attacked me based on my god damm cp info, not based on anything i said about edgar... like i said, when i hear him spin i'll put up a review, untill then my perception wheather its wrong or right is that he is a trance dj......

hey do me a favor, i put up a thread on the music board. i'd like your opinon on it....

your boy louie has never spun outside the states. :D although he did break paul oakenfold's record, for the biggest selling mix compilation.. why is he not opening for PVD ? as I said before the politics of clubbing. . if my memory serves me correctly, you said the lizard man aka mauro picotto was a trance dj. you where wrong then, and you are wrong about edgar.

reading your thread now..

hey.... is this the same "louie devito" that showed up on the dating game, Elimidate?!?!?! :eek:

i lose all respect for ANY human being that enters a television dating contest...... :blown::hat:

whatadick!!! :D :D :D