teamj5

Who do you think is the best dj ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best dj ?

• Tony Draper
    • Louie Devito
    • Ray Munns
    • DJ Skribbles

Well, if you guys lived in NYC, you would be lucky enough to enjoy with me "RSL" every friday night on 103.5........It's local hero "The Riddler" followed up by everyones favorite "Skribble" and then the finale by "Louie Deivtio".....Three hours of non-stop music mayhem perfect for a friday night........I think you can listen on ktu.com...........who needs choices when you can listen to what everyone else likes?!?!?!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teamj5

Cause for once your mom wont be coming over to hang out, i'll be listening to KTU over the internet.

:laugh: We are going to go to Mom jokes huh. I see (gets out junior high scrap book) Oh here is a good one - Your momma is sooooo fat that her blood type is Rocky Road.:eek:

How did I know that one was coming.

Ok I will stop before this turns into the "yo mamma" thread

I have 2 questions about this poll: 1. Did anyone vote twice??

B. When does the poll end??

:what:

:rainbow: <---- Carelli's Lei :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

How did I know that one was coming.

:rainbow: <---- Carelli's Lei :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I set the poll to never end, and you cant vote twice. Maybe I should make a new poll where you can vote as much as you want to !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
See, that's the beautiful thing about music... everyone can have their own favorite DJ and there's no right or wrong answer to "who is the best". Personally, I can appreciate Skribs for his genre-crossing, Draper for his skills with both CDs and well, CDs, no one can play to a room like Devito, and Ray Munns has some sweet ass hair.

It's great that we're blessed with so many tallented DJs here in the U.S.... those guys overseas don't know what they're missing out on!

Will you shut the fuck up already....I've seen u rag on stymie for saying that he liked a certain dj.......don't be a fucking hypocrit, and preach acceptance, when you're the biggest genre nazi on the board.