Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i feel bad...

somebitch

I have been fucking this guy who i know has a girlfriend. i feel bad for his girl but i see it as: if it wasnt me it would be someone else.

also, it is easy, no strings attached and he is a good fuck.

is it wrong for me to continue seeing him???

:shaky::sperm:

:laugh: i didnt know the kid had a girlfriend until after we were friends for a while... and besides i never claimed to be self righteous. i said it is wrong to be in a committed relationship and be with other people. im not the one in a committed relationship & i dont make this kid do anything, he chooses to cheat on his girl. hes the one who is dishonest.

I think he's disrespecting both you and his gf...and that you're disrespecting yourself...you should think that you deserve better...

There can be "no strings attached" w/ a guy that doesn't have a gf, if that's the kind of relationship you want.

Im sorry, but you're as bad as he is. When you discovered he was involved, you should have jumped ship right away. Saying that "someone else will end up having him" if you don't do it is BS in my opinion...

Ive seen girls who decided against hooking up with guys who are already committed, and they're just looking out not to harm anyone in the process.

YOu are going to end up harming not only his girlfriend, but him and yourself (hence the title of this thread)

--edit---

He is also the one doing wrong too

Better just walk away...

actually she knows about me, she just doesnt know what kind of relationship we have. he asked me to have a 3some with them, which she is cool with but she doesnt want me an d him alone without her. i told him no because i met her once and shes not my type. ;)

. . umm. . . I think you should probably distance yourself . . . If she does find out that you two are going at it after she expressedly stated that she was not cool with you two doing it without her, shit will hit the fan . . .

. . .You'll most likey get away scott free because you're the "other" chick, but his relationship is done . . . Unless, of course, they're weird (which most couples fishing for threesomes ARE . . ) and then it'll just fuel the drama that is their entanglement . . .

Seriously bad karma... what goes around comes around.

I couldn't live with myself if I were the kind of person to do something like that, personally. I care too much about other people's feelings.

Originally posted by somebitch

actually she knows about me, she just doesnt know what kind of relationship we have. he asked me to have a 3some with them, which she is cool with but she doesnt want me an d him alone without her. i told him no because i met her once and shes not my type. ;)

Ugghhhh, and you know the girlfriend too? That only makes it like a hundred times worse... That's not cool girl, leave this man alone...

I have been fucking this guy who i know has a girlfriend. i feel bad for his girl but i see it as: if it wasnt me it would be someone else.

I'm sure there would be someone else, but then at least it wouldn't be on your head when the shit hits the fan.

also, it is easy, no strings attached and he is a good fuck.

is it wrong for me to continue seeing him???

:shaky::sperm:

hmmm if he wants it and you want it, go ahead. at least that counts as long as there are no feelings involved, which they aren´t, are they? just sex. HOWEVER watch out that doesn´t get pussywhipped, i suppose you know what i mean.

yeah but i didnt know he was cheating until it already happened.. :confused:

as soon as you found out you should have turned around and walked away. the situation will only get worse, not better, so IMO walk away now that you know its wrong.

Originally posted by tastey

hmmm if he wants it and you want it, go ahead. at least that counts as long as there are no feelings involved, which they aren´t, are they? just sex. HOWEVER watch out that doesn´t get pussywhipped, i suppose you know what i mean.

What about the feelings of the girl who's being cheated on?

:laugh: i didnt know the kid had a girlfriend until after we were friends for a while... and besides i never claimed to be self righteous. i said it is wrong to be in a committed relationship and be with other people. im not the one in a committed relationship & i dont make this kid do anything, he chooses to cheat on his girl. hes the one who is dishonest.

that´s how i see it too

Originally posted by hoke

What about the feelings of the girl who's being cheated on?

what about child labour and the poor children that suffer over there in the poor countries? you support it by buying NIKE products for example, now do you stop buying any big brands like NIKE or DIESEL because you support child labour with it? no. ever asked yourself why? i´m sure you´ll get an answer when you ask yourself this. same thing here.

:laugh: :laugh: What goes around come around... and weren't u the one pointing fingers at me saying how what I did was wrong and how i'm messed up??

Don't fuck with people's emotions, once you figured it out you should have backed off. I guess it all depends on the situation and how close he is with his girlfriend. I'm assuming he doens't really give a shit since he is banging you. Good luck though!! :cool:

what about child labour and the poor children that suffer over there in the poor countries? you support it by buying NIKE products for example, now do you stop buying any big brands like NIKE or DIESEL because you support child labour with it? no. ever asked yourself why? i´m sure you´ll get an answer when you ask yourself this. same thing here.

Oh shut the fuck up you little rat turd. Like you know everything. Give me a fucking break. You're not fooling anyone with your little persona here. You might as well be some computer program someone made up to fit a very blatant stereotype. Fucking tool.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh shut the fuck up you little rat turd. Like you know everything. Give me a fucking break. You're not fooling anyone with your little persona here. You might as well be some computer program someone made up to fit a very blatant stereotype. Fucking tool.

haha cute, you´ve been burnt bad in the past i suppose? don´t get so fuckin emotional on me babe, i did not do anything to you and i´m certainly not your "beat up puppy" cause one of your ex´s decided to find another girl to fuck

haha cute, you´ve been burnt bad in the past i suppose? don´t get so fuckin emotional on me babe, i did not do anything to you and i´m certainly not your "beat up puppy" cause one of your ex´s decided to find another girl to fuck

Try again doll. You're all abt using people anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem if i use you as my whipping boy. At least you're just a faceless name on a computer to me, and not someone I know that I'm jsut toying around with.

Originally posted by tastyt

Try again doll. You're all abt using people anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem if i use you as my whipping boy. At least you're just a faceless name on a computer to me, and not someone I know that I'm jsut toying around with.

go on when you feel good after doing so :). everybody seems to need somebody or something to blame

i´m out partying, cu around