Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Nolimit, What The Fuck Are You Doing Here

Guest saleen351

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mimid

I'm talking in general, not only this post but the others! C'mon!!

What posts?

Not to be a dick here, because im not a dick ( :rolleyes: ), but I met Digital, Danny, whatever you wanna call him, I believe twice, never said more then Whats up and Peace, and ever since like 2 weeks ago, has been acting like a dick when ever he replies to my posts hence my "infantness". Like I said Earlier, Drop it.

I got nothing against you guyz, had a blast at Crobar that night, so I wont keep going on with this, for the fact if I see youz out again Id like to chill.

Originally posted by mikeydny

What posts?

Not to be a dick here, because im not a dick ( :rolleyes: ), but I met Digital, Danny, whatever you wanna call him, I believe twice, never said more then Whats up and Peace, and ever since like 2 weeks ago, has been acting like a dick when ever he replies to my posts hence my "infantness". Like I said Earlier, Drop it.

I got nothing against you guyz, had a blast at Crobar that night, so I wont keep going on with this, for the fact if I see youz out again Id like to chill.

Thank You! The least I want is more goddam drama on this board! I think we have enough..... ylsuper.gif

Guest saleen351

Reminds me, we NEED to buy TICKETS!!! and plan a tailgate.

Im loooking to puke by the 4th quarter.

fuck tickets, we are going to scalp them. I got my crew flying in, so don't worry about it, last year i sat on the 40 six rows up for 40 bucks a ticket. I"m that good....... i'm even gonna break out some green smoke bombs for the parking lot!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

fuck tickets, we are going to scalp them. I got my crew flying in, so don't worry about it, last year i sat on the 40 six rows up for 40 bucks a ticket. I"m that good....... i'm even gonna break out some green smoke bombs for the parking lot!!!!!!!

I wanna sit upstairs in shitty seats so I can sit with the Jet Fans, 5th yr at this game, and always sit upstairs. Im buying tix before hand. Scalping is a pain in the ass.

Guest saleen351

I wanna sit upstairs in shitty seats so I can sit with the Jet Fans, 5th yr at this game, and always sit upstairs. Im buying tix before hand. Scalping is a pain in the ass.

I'LL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING... MY BOYS JUST BOUGHT A $1500 GRILL THAT YOU HAVE TO PULL WITH YOUR TRUCK, THE WHOLE THING IS A BIG TRAILER... I DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH THE JETS... TRUST ME....

Originally posted by saleen351

I'LL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING... MY BOYS JUST BOUGHT A $1500 GRILL THAT YOU HAVE TO PULL WITH YOUR TRUCK, THE WHOLE THING IS A BIG TRAILER... I DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH THE JETS... TRUST ME....

I cant wait.!!!!!!

couple of days till training camp.....what are u Jets going to bring to the table this year, besides dwelling in the cellar?? CP meet up for this years Fins vs Jets games is def. in order....let me know guys, i am down to get tore up and watch some Fins vs Jets football.....:drunk:

Originally posted by ravengirl

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DID THIS BOARD GO FROM DRAMA TO HOW THE FINS AND THE JETS ARE DONING CUMM ON MORE DRAMA

i guess this board is your "novela"....well, its simple....saleen and mikey are die hard new yorkers/jerseynites....so they love their Jets....95% of the board are die hard Fins fans (except for me)....if that is not drama...then u dont know the hate both fans have for each other....;)