Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Nolimit, What The Fuck Are You Doing Here

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by jcbliss

You guys take things so literally...its really funny too me actually! hey mike - no worries - didn't really mean anything with it.. diego does get harsh sometimes on the board... cool cat though.. known him since the old groovejet days...just standing up for an old friend..:rolleyes:

But you said before that the board is for positive information for the scene didnt you.

But because Diego is such a big shot in the NYC scene and just puts down everything that he isn't into, its ok. :rolleyes:

But when someone else posts something negative to him, 13 people stick up for him, so again please, drop the subject.

Let him be a prick, and let the obvious ass kissers on the board who are up his ass continue to do what they do. (not you bliss)

Have a good evening, ciao.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my facts were not wrong......crobar was NOT open til 7am on July 3rd as was posted on this board. I was only posting at that point to clarify that fact...... I wouldn't post anything that wasn't true.. Hey mikey - my apologies - your right - I just jumped in on this post and didn't look at the previous dialouge between you and diego.. if there was negativity and he was in the wrong I am sorry.. Like I said though, from what I know of him personally he is a cool guy so I was just getting his back...

my facts were not wrong.......

wrong info - crobar and all the venues on south beach were granted 7am privledges for friday and saturday only..

the privileges were extended for Thursday(7/4), Friday(7/5), and Saturday(7/6). in my estimation that would, render one of your facts incorrect.as I stated previously.. no drama just the facts my friend.. :D

really.... altough, I've gotta hand it to brui. That had me on the floor :lol3:

Hey Mike, don't be mad. It's just that getting the wrong impression of people is easy on a BBS. I was only trying to point that out. After meeting GA2 I decided never to form opinions about people like that. He'll tell you himself that I wanted to KILL him before I ever met him. Then I met him for the first time and though, "Hey, this guy's all right!" Now He and Zuly are welcome in my home whenever they like b/c Chris and I LOVE them both to death. I was SO WRONG about him.

I'll have to say, however, Saleen is EXACTLY the way he comes across on the board. :laugh:;) Just FYI

give me a break....everyone knows the night in question when we were commenting on the 7am continuance was for july 3rd.. I apologise if they were granted it on july 4th as well.. my mistake but it was posted under a thread specifically talking about july 3rd and you all know that.. give it a break.. don't be so petty with things.. I am really a nice guy.. ask just about anyone who's met me.. I try to do good things for the entire US scene through both the label and all of the cd's we put out as well as through the talent we've brought to south florida for the past 8 years.. I dj at just about every venue world wide and most people think I am a pretty nice guy.. you guys make me out to be such an asshole... I guess its just funny... I will continue doing what I do because I love the scene.. I've always tried to further the scene through our events, cd releases, and vinyl releases.. I will continue to do what I do as the majority of the scene only has positive comments..its funny how all of the harshness only comes from the people in my own backyard....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bbflux

I'll have to say, however, Saleen is EXACTLY the way he comes across on the board. :laugh:;) Just FYI

when did i meet you?:confused: i don't remember when or where i met you.. and if i come off like i do on the board then what are you trying to say? cause i'm nice to everyone i met...

give me a break....everyone knows the night in question when we were commenting on the 7am continuance was for july 3rd.. I apologise if they were granted it on july 4th as well.. my mistake but it was posted under a thread specifically talking about july 3rd and you all know that.. give it a break.. don't be so petty with things.. I am really a nice guy.. ask just about anyone who's met me.. I try to do good things for the entire US scene through both the label and all of the cd's we put out as well as through the talent we've brought to south florida for the past 8 years.. I dj at just about every venue world wide and most people think I am a pretty nice guy.. you guys make me out to be such an asshole... I guess its just funny... I will continue doing what I do because I love the scene.. I've always tried to further the scene through our events, cd releases, and vinyl releases.. I will continue to do what I do as the majority of the scene only has positive comments..its funny how all of the harshness only comes from the people in my own backyard....:eek: :eek: :eek:

your commitment to the scene, is quite obvious. to anyone who has been, involved in the scene. to put it simply I took, issue with your rather abrasive response. to someone who was posting information; be it correct or incorrect. anyway no worries my friend. :beer:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by macfunk19

I still want to kick Nolimit ass when he gets to miami.:D A guy with 3000 posts needs to get his ass kicked

yea i agree, but anyone with over 4000 posts gets free beer and gets to kick him in the nuts when hes on the ground......

Guest saleen351

for all the bashing on jcbliss, i met the dude, he hooked me up and took care of me big time at the club... if fucking pod ever gets the pics to me, i'll prove it:D

i suggest when bliss throws a party we all show up and all party together... of course, free cover, open bar, great djs.. and possibly some hookers... courtesy of jcbliss of course:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Bliss - no problem :D

and Saleen is in no way shape or form the way he comes off on the board, I dont know where your getting that information from.

:confused:

Okay, read up....

So I'm at Level for the Biss party and I meet this guy for the first time. He asks me to come into VIP. I don't want to @ first but I figure, what the hell this dude is pretty cool. A few minutes into some small talk and he points out this girl in a tight white dress and tells me how he likes "easy broads like that, the kind that like you to f*** them in the ass and then let you cum on their face" I was a bit thrown off by that one.

Ring a bell, Saleen???? :idea:

I told Chris about it and he was like.... :eek: Luckily he's not the aggressive type. ;)

Mike: He really did say this to me. I also know that he made a few other similar comments to some other girls that same night.

Saleen:Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate you or anything, Saleen. It's kinda hard to shock me. However, can you blame me for thinking that you ARE exactly the way you come across on the board?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bbflux

:confused:

Okay, read up....

So I'm at Level for the Biss party and I meet this guy for the first time. He asks me to come into VIP. I don't want to @ first but I figure, what the hell this dude is pretty cool. A few minutes into some small talk and he points out this girl in a tight white dress and tells me how he likes "easy broads like that, the kind that like you to f*** them in the ass and then let you cum on their face" I was a bit thrown off by that one.

Ring a bell, Saleen???? :idea:

I told Chris about it and he was like.... :eek: Luckily he's not the aggressive type. ;)

Mike: He really did say this to me. I also know that he made a few other similar comments to some other girls that same night.

Saleen:Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate you or anything, Saleen. It's kinda hard to shock me. However, can you blame me for thinking that you ARE exactly the way you come across on the board?

sounds like something i'd say, but i still have no clue who you are. How did you know me, or how did we meet?

that was such a great night at the bliss party, all those jerk offs at crobar got ripped off!!!!!!