Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
f0xyminx

wont take no for an answer

you just have to be super-blunt and say, "listen, this isn't working, and i don't want to date you anymore"...then, when he tries to stay on and keep taling and not take that, just say, "look, i have to go..." and hang up... :( sorry, hon.

i've always tried being nice in these kinds of situations but sometimes people are so damn stubborn that you have no choice but be mean..

be blunt even if it is harsh if he still doesn't listen then hang up and ignore him..

Originally posted by envyla

i've always tried being nice in these kinds of situations but sometimes people are so damn stubborn that you have no choice but be mean..

be blunt even if it is harsh if he still doesn't listen then hang up and ignore him..

yes, stubborn is the right word

i really just wanted to end the whold damn relationship, bc it was getting to the point of no return as far as i was concerned, it was way over

it only makes it harder on you and makes you feel so pressured, esp when you're trying not to hurt the person's feelings

thanks for the advice pple

mwah

Originally posted by f0xyminx

yes, stubborn is the right word

i really just wanted to end the whold damn relationship, bc it was getting to the point of no return as far as i was concerned, it was way over

it only makes it harder on you and makes you feel so pressured, esp when you're trying not to hurt the person's feelings

thanks for the advice pple

mwah

when YOU know something is over it's best if it just ends. Save yourself the trouble and the pain. There is no point being in a relationship that you know is not good for you...

Best of luck :)