Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visuals...What causes them? And why are they so good?

ItakeX

Originally posted by bevilea:

I love when I used to get visuals. I was wondering if anyone knew what caused them and why do they happen?

Have you ever looked in the mirror while tripping??? Your pupils are the size of fucking quarters!!!! They are fully dialated, which means that they don't contract in bright light...They regulate the flow of how much light goes inside them to the reitna....Hence...crazy visuals....

cwm3.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

Go to an Imax or some ohter theather where they show 3-D movies and steal those funky glasses they give you. Do a bump

<bump>

or two

<bump>

<bump>

deck the glasses on, and start looking around, preferably with some moderately bright lights on...

Enjoy!

Just make sure that your friends are around, and that they sooner or later tell you to quit monkeying around and go do something else - or else you'll spend all day doing this!

Well from whatI understand, most drugs cut the amount of oxygen that goes to your brain. So you choke your brain and you and then little pretty bubbles pop up out of nowhere. Then I start to feel like Bob Ross, the white painter with the afro R.I.P., and then I start to use the titainium white and put a big burly cloud in the background. Then I take out my fan brush and paint a happy little tree along the flowing stream... Sorry 'bout that. Well, all I know is that drugs cut off your circulation which causes you to halucinate.

banner.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Well from whatI understand, most drugs cut the amount of oxygen that goes to your brain. So you choke your brain and you and then little pretty bubbles pop up out of nowhere. Then I start to feel like Bob Ross, the white painter with the afro R.I.P., and then I start to use the titainium white and put a big burly cloud in the background. Then I take out my fan brush and paint a happy little tree along the flowing stream... Sorry 'bout that. Well, all I know is that drugs cut off your circulation which causes you to halucinate.

banner.gif

Seriously, ricfutures, you make me laugh more than ANYONE else on this board!

nic212

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

Originally posted by nicole212:

Seriously, ricfutures, you make me laugh more than ANYONE else on this board!

nic212

I'm glad I could put a smile on your face Nicole.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Archived