Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Voodo in Ft lauderdale

rachel1997

Guest saleen351

i never go there, they try and charge me 20 bucks to get in.... i usually go to sutra where i drink for free and get in free.. but it still sucks..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I could of told you that, Riverfront, home of the 16 yr old thugs :blown:

dude don't bash the riverfront, it kicks ass... not for clubbing but for a great night out its awesome.... bitches every where.... nothing better then feeling some 30 year old up and making out with her, while her husband is across the street!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pod

There's cute guys and girls in quality joints too :).

yeah, but they dont fall on their back like a dead cockaroach if you so much as smile at them.

of course you may not be the first of the evening :vomit2:

Originally posted by saleen351

dude don't bash the riverfront, it kicks ass... not for clubbing but for a great night out its awesome.... bitches every where.... nothing better then feeling some 30 year old up and making out with her, while her husband is across the street!!!!!!!!!!

MILF?

:tongue:

i never go there, they try and charge me 20 bucks to get in.... i usually go to sutra where i drink for free and get in free.. but it still sucks..

They wanted $5 for girls and $10 for guys. I'm thinking of moving here from LV....

Originally posted by rachel1997

They wanted $5 for girls and $10 for guys. I'm thinking of moving here from LV....

from a desert to a humid hot climate place, is that trading up or trading down?....:eek:

havent been to Ft. Laud. in years, i just stick to the beach or downtown for clubs....:D

Guest saleen351

like i said, the riverwalk is so much fun, and a great time, buts not a hard core scene, fact is sobe sucks compared to lauderdale, escept for crobar and level... 50% of my drinking is in the riverwalk.... i'm too old to hit clubs up twice a weekend now, i need some underage chicks to make me feel young again...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Shroomy - 1

Saleen - 0

Round 2, Begin.

i gotta tell you, i just read it, and i don't see why its funny.... hes 30 years old with kids and goes to ibiza.... NUFF SAID

i gotta tell you, i just read it, and i don't see why its funny.... hes 30 years old with kids and goes to ibiza.... NUFF SAID

let me guess saleen, you were that kid in HS who thought the whole world was against him and no one understood him.

Nope! You're just a fucking kook who cant tell the difference between humor and insults. This explains all your friends.

As for the kids and Ibiza... I guess I don't get it. Yep, I have two beautiful girls, a wife I love to death and make a decent enough living to be able to have my parents come down and watch them while we take a well deserved vacation. What am I missing?

Maybe I'll be cool like you, I figure all I have to do is:

1) get a lobotomy

2) insult everyone since they obviously are so far below me intellectually.

3) stay on the lookout for drunk 17yr olds since they are the only ones stupid enough to fall for my shit.

4) Bring in the before pictures from Hair Club for Men to my barber for my next hair cut

5) find a way to have my balls retract.

6) move to another city after I have pissed everyone off from home, but then run out of money and move back with mommy.

7) bone up on my masterbation skills since the only person who really deserves to sleep with me, is myself.

gee, I never really realized that I was only seven little steps from turning my life around. Just seven steps and I can be as popular, respected, and well though of as Saleen. Damn!!! all that and fist pumping too! Why have I wasted my life up until this point?