Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body and Soul. . .

i was thinking about it... but someone made a good point to me...

seeing as how i've never been, they said that this wouldn't be a normal b&s party, because theres going to be a lot of ppl like me who never went but don't want to miss the last opportunity...

i don't know, i still might... I just woke up...

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

It's either going to be all the old Body & Soul crowd or a crowd where everyone is going just to say they've been.

to tell u the truth. . .had it not been for neptune who had to post the last party info off the site, hardly anyone would have known it is what it is tonight imo. . .

I know I didnt know it was the last party this summer. . .or at Arc.

I think that most of the "going just to go" crowd will be a minority tonight. :shrugs shoulders:

Well, old crew or new crew wanting to say they've been there. . .BNS was one of my 1st party's ever. . .broke me in. . .and I want to pay my respects :love:

Originally posted by clubkat

to tell u the truth. . .had it not been for neptune who had to post the last party info off the site, hardly anyone would have known it is what it is tonight imo. . .

I think that most of the "going just to go" crowd will be a minority tonight. :shrugs shoulders:

Well, old crew or new crew wanting to say they've been there. . .BNS was one of my 1st party's ever. . .broke me in. . .and I want to pay my respects :love:

Yeah, you're probably right. The more I think about it the more I think it will be the people who have been going for years.

it was up on nb for a while...

ok and? I dont go on NB, and I wouldnt had known if someone hadnt posted it here. . .im sure thats the case with a few others. Or not.

But who cares!!! :drunk: :drunk:

This is one of the few longstanding quality parties in nyc. . .u go to have a great time and enjoy yourself. . .

~man o man. . .i hope this doesnt turn into one of those "too many shirtless dudes at Be Yourself" or "he/she doesnt belong here" themed posts. . .~

Just fucking go and pay your respects already. This isn't a Friday night @ the factory. It's Body and Soul. Entirely different vibe, entirely different theme.

Let there be NONE of this "but waah waah there might be fake people there."

Bullshit I say. Fake people are at home coming down off the drugs they've done all weekend.

ok and youre helping the matter with a body and soul final party roll call...

and I wanted to say a goodbye to a great comedown chill party with great dancers and a VIBE...

Originally posted by neptune1

and I wanted to say a goodbye to a great comedown chill party with great dancers and a VIBE...

I'm wondering if u took your thread being called out by me in some type of animosity. . .I was actually grateful that u brought this news to others as well as my attention.

Like I said. . .I couldn't care less who/what type of people show. . .it was never a roll call just one being curious on as to who will show up off this messageboard. . . :blank: . . .if that's such a crime.

Originally posted by neptune1

chillllllll ouuuuuttttttttt....

she didn't mean it in a bad way... she's a B&S veteran too.

I'm wondering if u took your thread being called out by me in some type of animosity. . .I was actually grateful that u brought this news to others as well as my attention.

Like I said. . .I couldn't care less who/what type of people show. . .it was never a roll call just one being curious on as to who will show up off this messageboard. . . :blank: . . .if that's such a crime.

my bad then... keep the spirits up and the music loud!