Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF this morning..

Originally posted by roninmess

I got there at 7am, and left at 7:45PM

if you left at 7:45 im curious to know when it closed..how crowded was it when you left then. and you are a trooper for being able to stay that long..my body couldnt handle it...

Sabina I hope you enjoyed your first JP expeirence.

I am tired, and starving. Peace.

yes i did and i wish i would have stayed longer, i regretted leaving when i got home. it was too crowded at points and my body just couldn't take the heat... i wanted to dance the whole time but i'd get up and i thought i was gonna pass out... but i did love jp, nice hard beats, def. going again soon :D

i just woke up. underwear party was fucking awesome. not as many girls in their underwear as i thought there would be though.

nice meeting everyone and seeing the usual sf heads.

next time i am taking my own car to sf parties or i gotta find a harder crew

Originally posted by nycchic24

that was a great song! my guy had left before that went on and i was trying to remember the words ....

thats too bad we didnt run into each other :( would have loved to see ya! i came with piro8, neena 16, stardo and company around 6ish. (um straight from Tempts! :eek:) i left around 1:30 ish. had a great time though! hehehe. a place where i can do 'the dance' and not be out of place :tongue:

um, nice to finally meet you magilicutti 1) again sorry for being so stupid. i really felt like an ass....:blown: 2) and oh yeah! who did you think i was initially anyways? *curious*

I wish I knew u were going, It would have been fun to hang out with u there, and do THE dance :D ..next time you go, let me know, maybe i'll be there too..and we'll meet up :)

oh and by the way....

If I think JP is GOD, does that mean I'm gay? and If I'll do anything JP tells me to do...does that mean I'm gay?....

Oh and...

-"I guess I am gay...would you like to go out sometime?"

-"No honey, I only straight guys"

I WANT THAT SONG grrrrrrrrr

franklin fuentes -straight or gay

Originally posted by sfgirl21

I got there at 7am, and left at 7:45PM

if you left at 7:45 im curious to know when it closed..how crowded was it when you left then. and you are a trooper for being able to stay that long..my body couldnt handle it...

i believe it closed at 8:30-9 from what ppl are sayin.