thank you mimi

staceyg5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phrankadelic

definitely a great thing to do on a sunday. so glad i ended up going. we need to do this more often.

mimi > my daughter loved ya! thank you for everything.

Yes we do!

Frank> Love your daughter as well!multijump.gif

Mimi...I had a wonderful time...thank you for having me over. It was great to meet a whole bunch of the CP'ers...especially in that sort of environment...laid back and groovin'!!!

BB...whoops..I only had a couple to go around...I'll be sure to be stocked on Friday...my deepest apologies!!!

Stacy...glad you liked the demo!!! Run run run run run run !!!!

hehehehe

Peace,

Felipe

This is like the classic, dont bring 1, if ya dont got one for the whole group.

Where is everyone elses invite to this party? Thank You's for Club Planet Elite Members should be held through Private Messages....so the rest of us dont feel bad we werent there, thank you.

Originally posted by mikeydny

This is like the classic, dont bring 1, if ya dont got one for the whole group.

Where is everyone elses invite to this party? Thank You's for Club Planet Elite Members should be held through Private Messages....so the rest of us dont feel bad we werent there, thank you.

Mikey, it was more of an intimate thang! More of a couple thang! Next time.... supergrin.gif

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:( ...i am saying, i didnt get my invite or even a :phone: ....i could have brought my "left" hand as my date, negative points for Mimi....:no:

That would be b/c no one has your phocking phone number crackhead! Not to mention you'd show up 2 hours late, drink too much and throw up all over yourself. :tongue::D

Originally posted by joeygk

That would be b/c no one has your phocking phone number crackhead! Not to mention you'd show up 2 hours late, drink too much and throw up all over yourself. :tongue::D

actually Mimi has my #, and i am Cuban so i arrive late but with liquor....and for u info. i now carry a spare change of clothes for when i plan on throwing up on myself (baby wipes too!!!)...smart ass....;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i now carry a spare change of clothes for when i plan on throwing up on myself (baby wipes too!!!)...smart ass....;)

you don't f@%k around anymore........partying has become a lifestyle choice when you start bringing along a spare change of clothes. :cool:

Originally posted by joeygk

you don't f@%k around anymore........partying has become a lifestyle choice when you start bringing along a spare change of clothes. :cool:

:laugh: ...some of us "choose" that lifestyle, others are "born" into them....:vomit2:

ps

as long as u keep me away from Pizza at 345 am after a night of open bar...i am fine....:tongue: