Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you mr.spacious

mrmovement33

i have been meaning to write this thread 4 quite some time. mr. spacious i want to thank you from the bottom of my musical heart and feet, for the strives that space and spin have made as of late. thank u for booking lee burridge. not to mention behrouz and desyn. and then anthony pappa on saturday. jody was so fantastic. so deep, melodic, sexy, and down right "way out there" please continue the variety of great house muzik invading space and spin. i love spin in particular. it's so close to the parking lot, and the vibe in spin so fantastic. mr. spacious thank you for all the great times @ space and spin. a few weeks ago i posted my wish list for you and so far two of the names have come through. burridge and pappa. all we need is danny howells..and diggers. muchas gracias amigo...from a house muzik junky.

Never seen Digweed live

you poor deprived child........you better go next time...I have seen him once at Space last year and he instantly became my favorite DJ ever! Outta hand, track after track of chocolatey goodness....

i have a feeling that a lot of our wish list of dj's soon will be making an appearance here in miami. i am really excited about lee burridge. it was only a matter of time before the messege of house muzik espeacially progressive would reach the masses. mr. spacious holds a big key in our scene. oh, by the way diggers was so great last year. bring him back soon. i really dig spin. a really groovy joint.

Originally posted by meng

you poor deprived child........you better go next time...I have seen him once at Space last year and he instantly became my favorite DJ ever! Outta hand, track after track of chocolatey goodness....

Sean, you should have gone to see him during WMC 2001 at his his Crobar party. WOW!!!! I thought he was a god that night! biggrinangelA.gif but then I caught him again @ that space gig and quickly voted that night to be the WORSE fucking time I've ever had in my life. The only thing that comes close is DT @ Space this WMC. I don't know what happened. Maybe it was that guy following me around trying to rub his pee pee in my butt (EWWWWW :puke: ).

Actually, I heard that Digweed had gotten in a fight with Luis that night and that this is the reason why his set lacked. It was still great but .... that night sucked for me so...... sh1a.gif

IMO His set @ last year's WMC was the most amazing shit I've ever heard. OH YEAH!!! :D

Originally posted by bbflux

Sean, you should have gone to see him during WMC 2001 at his his Crobar party. WOW!!!! I thought he was a god that night! biggrinangelA.gif but then I caught him again @ that space gig and quickly voted that night to be the WORSE fucking time I've ever had in my life.

IMO His set @ last year's WMC was the most amazing shit I've ever heard. OH YEAH!!! :D

His conference set last year (2001) was one of the best that I've heard Digweed ever. When his Space set rolled around I was majorly disappointed. No energy in his set. The crowd seemed alittle lost and there were some patrons that were more than hostile (including the vicious security staff that beat down this guy and dragged him out the door in front of me) that pretty much ruined the night for me. Needless to say, I left pretty early in his set ....