Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shrooms?

good luck in staten island.... you can go to like westerleigh or some gay neighborhood on the southshore and buy them for like 40 dollars for 2 small caps and a stem and then take them and get a trip equal to drinking one beer. Because almost noone has any thing close to real shrooms. but they will try and sell them to you b/c everyone on the island is .....

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

you promised us a review of last weekend, now where is it? :)

since I haven't been able to find them in a while... I at least wanna hear about someone else's trip... :D

i didn't do it that weekend, this weekend is it :D

Im gonna be at jones beach saturday enjoying them, so feel free to stop by and feel Smurfy :D

Originally posted by candeo

How do you find em? How do you know you're getting the right ones?! You gotta take a shaman with you or something?

he meant through a dealer, not picking them from the ground.

they dont grow naturally around here (i dont think)

Yup....$20 a 1/16 is the price....sorry!! I got an 1/8 about 2 months ago in Philly....they were AWESOME!! I got them for $35 for the 1/8 and split it with my BF. I'm supposed to be getting more from my boy out here in sub-urb land....should be within a week or so....but yeah, they are still really hard to get. They are the most readily available around Christmas time.....that's harvest season. :laugh:

Originally posted by phillydiva

Yup....$20 a 1/16 is the price....sorry!! I got an 1/8 about 2 months ago in Philly....they were AWESOME!! I got them for $35 for the 1/8 and split it with my BF. I'm supposed to be getting more from my boy out here in sub-urb land....should be within a week or so....but yeah, they are still really hard to get. They are the most readily available around Christmas time.....that's harvest season. :laugh:

Christmas time, eh? that explains why last Christmas the hippy corner store owner invited me to come back later for some 'tea' because somebody had been real 'generous' to him. Never got any though, he kept forgetting to make it. And I spent New Year's Eve going down there to buy another Pepsi every hour.

...wait!!! I think he was just exhibiting some unique kind of marketing ploy!

there are lots of different kinds of shrooms out there... prices can range from 100 an oz for wild picked mexicans to 350 and oz for top o the line hawaiian liberty caps... so they tell me :P but as far as harvest seaon goes .. i can assure you its nowhere near christmas times... in some cases its every two to three weeks :P

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

there are lots of different kinds of shrooms out there... prices can range from 100 an oz for wild picked mexicans to 350 and oz for top o the line hawaiian liberty caps... so they tell me :P but as far as harvest seaon goes .. i can assure you its nowhere near christmas times... in some cases its every two to three weeks :P

Yeah, I know they are grown year round and harvested every 3-4 weeks....but for some reason they are REALLY easy to get in the Philly area around Christmas time...guess that's when all the kids that go to college in the boonies come back with their stash they picked all year long when they were bored.:laugh: